how do I sneek diapers and other babish stuff to my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, If you read my previous threads, especially, the one about my brother, and accepting the adult baby thing, it's much better now and I feel great, and not effecting me too much, oh and I have A's in 2 of my classes, So enough about me, I am interested in creating a ab stash, of all kinds of stuff. My only problem is, my brother dosn't know and I'm not gonna ask my grandmother for money, so what do I do, to sneek diapers and other ab stuff past them, also what would you recommend as my first diaper, in a long time.

Hello Kitty,

Well, I know when I was a teen I would hang a string out my window and when I got back with my diapers I would sneak over to my window, tie the bags handles to the string and then go inside. Once inside I would lock my room door, open the window and pull the bag up to my window and then pull it in. I did the opposite to get rid of wet diapers. Once outside I would unhook the bag and take it to a dumpster or trash can out of sight of the house. Worked 99% of the time. But it all depends on your situation. That's how I did it anyway.

-Baby Stanley

Regarding the sneaking: My own approach, when I lived with my parents, was to walk to the store and buy diapers when I knew they wouldn't be coming home anytime soon. As they both worked full-time during the later years, there was a sizable gap between when school let out and when they'd get home. Piece of cake. My younger sister had her own friends and things to do, and never inquired about what I was doing coming back from the store with a brown paper sack.

Assuming you're ordering diapers and baby gear online, have them shipped to a UPS Store or someplace where you can pick them up for a nominal fee. That way you won't have to worry about timing deliveries to coincide with your grandma's and/or brother's absences.

stanley19802 said:
Well, I know when I was a teen I would hang a string out my window and when I got back with my diapers I would sneak over to my window, tie the bags handles to the string and then go inside. Once inside I would lock my room door, open the window and pull the bag up to my window and then pull it in. I did the opposite to get rid of wet diapers. Once outside I would unhook the bag and take it to a dumpster or trash can out of sight of the house.

That's pretty amusing, actually. Reminds me of climbing out of my bedroom window after being sent to my room as a punishment. I never used my window for smuggling diapers, but smuggling my own self in and out that way was fairly common.

stanley19802 said:
Worked 99% of the time.

What about the other 1%? Never mind. That would be for another thread.

stanley19802 said:
Hello Kitty,
Hello, not that I wouldn't mind beaing called kitty, But I prefer to be called by my screen name, still, if you prefer, you can call me kitty if you want.

stanley19802 said:
Well, I know when I was a teen I would hang a string out my window and when I got back with my diapers I would sneak over to my window, tie the bags handles to the string and then go inside. Once inside I would lock my room door, open the window and pull the bag up to my window and then pull it in. I did the opposite to get rid of wet diapers. Once outside I would unhook the bag and take it to a dumpster or trash can out of sight of the house. Worked 99% of the time. But it all depends on your situation. That's how I did it anyway.

-Baby Stanley
Interesting, I don't really know if it will work in my case, but it is interesting.

Cottontail said:
Regarding the sneaking: My own approach, when I lived with my parents, was to walk to the store and buy diapers when I knew they wouldn't be coming home anytime soon. As they both worked full-time during the later years, there was a sizable gap between when school let out and when they'd get home. Piece of cake. My younger sister had her own friends and things to do, and never inquired about what I was doing coming back from the store with a brown paper sack.

Assuming you're ordering diapers and baby gear online, have them shipped to a UPS Store or someplace where you can pick them up for a nominal fee. That way you won't have to worry about timing deliveries to coincide with your grandma's and/or brother's absences.

The bag idea is pretty good, admitting, although the ups idea would be difficult, because, when I'm home, so is my family, also I don't have a car.

stanley19802 said:
That's pretty amusing, actually. Reminds me of climbing out of my bedroom window after being sent to my room as a punishment. I never used my window for smuggling diapers, but smuggling my own self in and out that way was fairly common.

I'll admit it, I never really did that, of corse I lived in the country, a few miles away from town, so yeah.

stanley19802 said:
What about the other 1%? Never mind. That would be for another thread.

Yes, it would be, because I would like to here it too.

I just always put them in my back pack and went to my room and hid them inside a stereo speaker, took the speaker out, put the diapers in, and screwed the speaker back in, unless they are really messing with things, no way to tell.. :)

Using a back pack (my diaper bag) is how I snuck stuff when I was a teen. I hid everything in my hope chest. Its not easy I know. Good luck kittyninjaw.

Now, this worked well for me twice, but it may stop working if I order enough. I ordered a pack online that my sister ended up receiving, and she either is pretending she doesn't know what it is or has completely forgotten I never explained what was in the big box.

More reliably is to do what bbear20 said. I take it you own a backpack? Say you're going out to buy something that your rooms needs (burned out lightbulbs, paper, etc.) and make an extra stop. Makes you look mature, and gets diapers in.

I got my shipped in and told my family it was computer parts. They're not smart enough to know what they are if they saw them anyways, so they tend not to care.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I got my shipped in and told my family it was computer parts. They're not smart enough to know what they are if they saw them anyways, so they tend not to care.

SpottedLion said:
Now, this worked well for me twice, but it may stop working if I order enough. I ordered a pack online that my sister ended up receiving, and she either is pretending she doesn't know what it is or has completely forgotten I never explained what was in the big box.

More reliably is to do what bbear20 said. I take it you own a backpack? Say you're going out to buy something that your rooms needs (burned out lightbulbs, paper, etc.) and make an extra stop. Makes you look mature, and gets diapers in.

Duality said:
It depends really. If you have access to a Vehicle or not. If so, it's incredibly easy. Do it late at night (1-3 AM Golden time area) and just get some diapers late. I would sneak it in my gym bag and tell my folks I was going to train for a few hours so it wouldn't be suspect, they never suspected a thing. Just gotta be on top of cleaning discreetly and such. I would quadruple layer a black trash bag and it worked out just find. Just enough layering to where the used white diapers wouldn't be able to reflect light back outwardly. You get good at being inconspicuous over time I supposed

bbear20 said:
Using a back pack (my diaper bag) is how I snuck stuff when I was a teen. I hid everything in my hope chest. Its not easy I know. Good luck kittyninjaw.

Tanner said:
I just always put them in my back pack and went to my room and hid them inside a stereo speaker, took the speaker out, put the diapers in, and screwed the speaker back in, unless they are really messing with things, no way to tell.. :)

Thanks for all of those tips, I don't know if they will help, but thanks!!!

Hi. I used to carry it into the house using a backpack. Saying that it is school books could work as an explanation. I would then hide it in another back pack in my closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back