Thread: shopping

Default shopping

Like most of you I buy almost all of my abdl clothing , supplies online, a few incidentals I cn buy in stores. I would love to go to a ABDL department store and shop, browse and try on items without any concerns, assisted by individuals who share a similar interest.

That would be neat, I would go there.

It seems to me that I read another post some time ago that said there are a few physical ABDL stores. Unfortunately, due to our low numbers, these stores are very few and not anywhere close to me.

If you live in Ontario, Canada you are in luck. have a physical store in Waterloo

I like shopping online, as I like getting stuff in the mail hahaha but an AB shop would be cool, at least everything is in one place, I make a lot of my own stuff,as I know what I like, and keeps cost down,even snap on nappies can be hand made at home

I too would love to go to an ABDL department store as well because I hate waiting for the stuff I order online. When you buy in stores you don't have to wait for you product to arrive.