Thread: I'm Tim and I am from Oklahoma.

Default I'm Tim and I am from Oklahoma.

Frist and formost I'd have to say I am a diaper lover sort of. I mostly wear in order to wet them, because I can get the feeling of wetting and yet not the same level of mess as with pants. That said I do enjoy putting on a nice think diaper and enjoy that feeling a lot too. I don't wear 24/7 and not even daily. My favorites are Bambino branded diapers, thick comfy and hold a lot. I tend to prefer pull up style because of the convenience.

As for other fetish stuff, I like waterspouts (obviously), I like to wear panties and bras (not a sissy and not a crossdresser, just enjoy a nice pair of panties and a sports bra mostly), I also like pegging and role playing.

As for non fetish related activity, I enjoy sports, specifically college sports and football the most. Hanging out with friends and family, beer, music, internet stuff, video games, movies and books.

Welcome, your in good company on this site, i'm a DL, theres a lot of caring people here, i do wear for the enjoyment of it, however, i have had some wet spots, a year ago, so now my wife tolerates me wearing 24/7

It is very nice to meet you. I am primarily an AB, but I do love to wet my dipey and then rub it lots, feeling the squishyness of it.

I have never done watersports as they are called, but my boyfriend wants to introduce me to them and I am looking forward to that.

as for non AB/DL things I love adore and worship my little pony: Friendship is Magic, plushies, video games, wwe wrestling and being with my AB family (real life one sucks so much.)

hi tim! i didn't notice your post until now, because sometimes i do a search for "oklahoma" just to see what shows up. i'm from oklahoma too :-) i hope you are enjoying adisc, and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by skippy5403 View Post
    Frist and formost I'd have to say I am a diaper lover sort of. I mostly wear in order to wet them, because I can get the feeling of wetting and yet not the same level of mess as with pants. That said I do enjoy putting on a nice think diaper and enjoy that feeling a lot too. I don't wear 24/7 and not even daily. My favorites are Bambino branded diapers, thick comfy and hold a lot. I tend to prefer pull up style because of the convenience.

As for other fetish stuff, I like waterspouts (obviously), I like to wear panties and bras (not a sissy and not a crossdresser, just enjoy a nice pair of panties and a sports bra mostly), I also like pegging and role playing.

As for non fetish related activity, I enjoy sports, specifically college sports and football the most. Hanging out with friends and family, beer, music, internet stuff, video games, movies and books.
    Howdy Tim, from another fellow Okie :-)

Like Whisko, I sometimes do a search to see if anything Oklahoma related has come up in the board that I've missed.

There's actually a few of us on the message board, spread out from western OK to Eastern OK. We're all a pretty friendly bunch of folks.

I'm a DL as well. I like #1 only (I don't do #2 in them at all, not my thing). I watch some football as well, and have been getting pretty involved with Basketball, since we got the Thunder.

I hope you're enjoying you time here so far.