Where do you point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPRboy247

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys and/or caregivers! I was just wondering which way your "unit" is usually pointed inside your or your charges diaper?

Pretty much just curious but also would like to know if you've noticed a difference between positions.

Thanks
Sean

At first I was soooo confused by what you where asking lol. I understand it now, and the answer is in no particular way usually. Though up is more likely to leak out the top on some diapers.

DPRboy247 said:
Hi guys and/or caregivers! I was just wondering which way your "unit" is usually pointed inside your or your charges diaper?

Pretty much just curious but also would like to know if you've noticed a difference between positions.

Thanks
Sean

Unit? Hell, I will call it a penis...

But seriously, Usually, it's best pointing down when you have a boner or not.

Definitely down. Don't want to peeing right out the top of your diaper.

Down and to right

If he's shriveled up, he's looking forward. If he's normal, he's looking down.

looking down or looking to leak?

down

DPRboy247 said:

Thanks
Sean

Depends on the diaper, and if I want to get more use out of the front panel. Example, an Abena L4 I will typically aim up to make good use of that front panel. For something slimmer, like a Tena, always, always down unless I want to have an awkward wet spot at my waistline.

(Even on a diaper forum, these penis conversations always have me squirming a little.)

If I'm wearing a snug diaper that gives me a choice, I choose up. To me, up just feels way more comfortable in just about every situation. And with properly-sized cloth diapers and plastic pants, nothing is going to escape. With small diapers (Pampers and the like), I still choose up. In this case, it's a simple process of elimination. Pointing down (for me) overwhelms the limited crotch space in these diapers and creates gapping at the leg cuffs, guaranteeing that I'll have an accident. Pointing up carries a risk of overshooting the padding, but at least that can be mitigated by going slowly.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
(Even on a diaper forum, these penis conversations always have me squirming a little.)

If I'm wearing a snug diaper that gives me a choice, I choose up. To me, up just feels way more comfortable in just about every situation. And with properly-sized cloth diapers and plastic pants, nothing is going to escape. With small diapers (Pampers and the like), I still choose up. In this case, it's a simple process of elimination. Pointing down (for me) overwhelms the limited crotch space in these diapers and creates gapping, guaranteeing that I'll have an accident. Pointing up carries a risk of overshooting the padding, but at least that can be mitigated by going slowly.

Well things kind of naturally rise in that direction sometimes, especially with morning wood. Why fight nature?

My only reservation is as you stated, you can overshoot the padding, but that's only a problem for me with "medium" diapers that are lower cut, like the Tena. I'm a 38 waist and I'm in that odd gap where both mediums and larges fit. Mediums are a little snug, larges give me that wonderful "You. Are. Padded." sensation without being obnoxiously large. (I once ordered XL diapers that when I put them on the top of the diaper was about four inches below my nipples. It was crazy.)

Down if you can. When you're lying on your back and the pee runs over your berries, it's a nice tickle feeling.

Always down. Peeing over the top of your diaper isn't fun.

Cottontail said:

It's a very practical question that's going to get discussed forever, though. I think everybody who's new to diapers leaks out of them somehow and then wants to know what to do.

For myself, it varies. I prefer the feel of pointing up, and if I'm standing or sitting I can pee with it pointing up just fine. Every time I've ever gone lying down while pointing up, I've leaked though. So I always point down if I'm lying down.

Down, otherwise leaks might happen.

zipperless said:
Down if you can. When you're lying on your back and the pee runs over your berries, it's a nice tickle feeling.

:thumbsup::laugh:

Don't really think this is an appropriate question on this forum considering the rules.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
Don't really think this is an appropriate question on this forum considering the rules.

Why? no one has posted pictures or been over graphic with descriptions !
If you don't like this thread don't look at it and post unhelpful comments !

Well as much as you have the right to post, I do too. So.........yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back