Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thinking about going 24\7

Default thinking about going 24\7

i have thinking about wearing 24/7 been having near accidents at work. i am in the transporation industry sone times thare is no place to stop and go. any advice?

Do it? If you can get away with it, and it would help, then why not?

you would be suprised how many long distance drivers wear.

Don't go 24/7. How many times do we have to say it?

You can use them while working, which is a good idea, but do you really want to be wearing them while you're not working?

There's no better way to discover how it is than giving it a try.

If it becomes too much of a hassle, you could simply re-adjust to wearing them only when they're convenient instead of going 24/7.

I think there's no point in suggesting people not to go 24/7: their desire will only grow bigger, and anyway doing it they'll discover first hand all the possible disadvantages that 24/7 brings and decide on their own what's best for them, as other members here have already done in the past.

And some weeks or a month 24/7 will NOT affect your continence at all, so no worries.

I suggest it because he's doing the typical newb thing. That is, signing up and posting a thread asking whether he should purposely screw with his body. I just don't want people making hasty decisions that they could seriously regret.

I suggest only wearing at work when you might need to. I know there are a lot of other people that enjoy wearing 24/7 but I think it kind of destroys the enjoyment. It's like eating candy, drinking or anything else thats enjoyable. It's great in moderation but too much and you'll start to get tired of it. So wear on the job but don't wear all the time, besides holding it for an extended periods of time can be bad for your health. If your bladder is so full that urine gets backed up in the kidneys you can cause damage to them.

i have been inco at night for life. drive 12 hours a day = 24/7 maby one or two hours to air out that is why i thought i should go 24/seven

I'm still against it because you won't be driving your whole life. It's pretty hard to reverse total incontinence, so if you're willing to go through all of that... and that's not even including the extra expense of the daytime diapers - doubles the amount that you'll use and have to buy.