absorbency plus level 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
They say these diapers have an oder-proof backing...does that help a lot with the urine smell and are there other brands with the same thing?

I wear them everyday and I'm in a soaked one now. I've not noticed an odor while I've been
wearing them. I average 7 hours in them before I change.

I don't think they do a thing for odor. They're a high-pulp diaper. You just can't odor-proof that. The urine is merely absorbed into the fibers, and is free to interact with the air around it, and evaporate/atomize a little bit.

There's nothing special about the plastic backing on the Absorbency +. They just mean that plastic backed diapers are generally considered more odor proof than cloth backed.

AndresMommy said:
There's nothing special about the plastic backing on the Absorbency +. They just mean that plastic backed diapers are generally considered more odor proof than cloth backed.

That's what I was thinking. Sort of code phrasing, along the lines of clothlike covers using words like "breathable". They're just touting what this product is better at compared to others and clothlike covers are becoming pretty commonplace, making that a selling point.

ok thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

havn't tried these yet

I have to say, the new ones with the better tapes are nice.

-Gus

I don't think they contain odors very long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back