Dry 24/7 14 Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just a shout out to everyone, looks like Dry Care is doing a sale. $100 for a case.

XP looks like they're selling them at $114.

Though who knows, they may price match eventually.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the update, I might just buy from them now, heck $14 is a lot of money right now. *giggile*

Thanks for posting! I ordered 3 cases of small. I'm on there news letter so they sent me an email of their sale. But, very nice of you to post!

DryCare Confidry Rev 2 are on sale

The revision 2 are on sale for the next two weeks. SMALL, medium, and large. Any size is 72ct for $100, free shipping on cases. ($1.38/ea shipped)

They seem to use the same amount of padding on all three of their sizes, so they have the same high capacity, just smaller wings and front/back. (and same qty per bag or case) So it's not surprising they're same qty and price despite size.

http://www.dry247.com/index.php?opt...tegory_id=1&categorylayout=default&Itemid=133

Got the email today. I was waiting for a sale so I can restock.

bambinod said:
The revision 2 are on sale for the next two weeks.

You say revision 2, are those feature changes you know from other material they've posted?

Also am I missing something about the small size since you capitalized it? Haven't they offered the small size since Dry 24/7 made its return as ConfiDry?

Thanks for posting this, that's a great price.

Anyone know how big the smalls are compared to the old dry 24/7 smalls? I have a case of medium m4's but they are kind of big; I'm a 31ish waist. I want to take advantage of this sale, but don't want to waist the savings on ordering a sample. I loved the old small blue dry 24/7 and the old mediums were too big. Thanks for any replies!

I know that DRY247 seems to be more realistic in the sizing...I'd believe their sizing charts. Just about everybody's chart says at 34" I should be a medium, but dry247 is the only one that I'm really comfortably in that size range. The others I universally order a large.

Chocobo114 said:
Anyone know how big the smalls are compared to the old dry 24/7 smalls? I have a case of medium m4's but they are kind of big; I'm a 31ish waist. I want to take advantage of this sale, but don't want to waist the savings on ordering a sample. I loved the old small blue dry 24/7 and the old mediums were too big. Thanks for any replies!

I'm a size 32-33 and I wear the smalls!�� I love being able to say that.

Chocobo114 said:

I have a similar waist size, and the smalls fit great! I get disappointed when I fit switch back to abena, because the M4's feel just a little big. I think you'd like cut of the 24/7. (and who can resist a diaper sale?)

Thanks, I'll have to try out the small then! :)

Turns out that xp med is having the same sale, I just ordered a case of mediums for next month. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back