Not open for further replies.

SilverDust

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I've been around the market here and there, and I've tried a few products, the Abena M4, as well as the big purple Molicare type (whichever that was >____> ) and after some experimentation, have found that I really like a diaper that I can really feel, something more...babylike? As well as plastic backed.

What I'm getting at is I'm looking for some of the...veterans here to share their thoughts on the best diapers, for these parameters, if you have the time~

I've been lucky enough to try many kinds and I prefer much the same as you sounds like, my favorite was the Abena M4 but I found a sit online her in Canada that had a brand I had never heard of " Comfy Dry 24/7 " there plain white and plastic back and a bit thicker then the Abena and most others I have tried .

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you given Bambinos a try? If by babyish you mean a printed diaper, Bambinos are some amazing products. The Bambino Bellissimo sounds like your best bet.

I've thought about them, I only wish they had a small size, I'm not sure how well they'd fit me!

SilverDust said:
I've been around the market here and there, and I've tried a few products, the Abena M4, as well as the big purple Molicare type (whichever that was >____> ) and after some experimentation, have found that I really like a diaper that I can really feel, something more...babylike? As well as plastic backed.

What I'm getting at is I'm looking for some of the...veterans here to share their thoughts on the best diapers, for these parameters, if you have the time~

Any of Bambino's products.

Total Dry is the same thing, just a different target audience.

Wellness brand Superio's.

And if you want the King of Bulky Bottoms... it's the Dry 24/7. Even in a fresh one I can't walk normal in those things, let alone a good soaking. You. Will. Waddle.

Lorica said:
Any of Bambino's products.

Total Dry is the same thing, just a different target audience.

Wellness brand Superio's.

And if you want the King of Bulky Bottoms... it's the Dry 24/7. Even in a fresh one I can't walk normal in those things, let alone a good soaking. You. Will. Waddle.

THIS LAST COMMENT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD.

And that's really good to know I'll definitely have to check them out! See if they have any small packs so I can try before i buy. Thanks a lot for the input!

I have tried several types of diapers and I have to say the Abena M4's and Bambinos with the prints on them. are the best that I have ever tried. I would have to say the Molicare and Dry 24/7 is pretty good but not a s good as the other two I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back