Looking for discreet diapers online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necron681

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a college student who lives in a dorm, and I have a solo room. However, all packages sent to me arrive at a central center, and I have to go get it and I do not want to walk a quarter mile and through my residence hall with a bag of diapers. So, my question is where can I get diapers online, preferably Abena M4s (or similar and as inexpensive as they are), and have it delivered in a nondescript package. Note that because I'm a college student its a bit difficult to get the larger packs into my room, I probably cant manage more than a dozen at once, max. I also don't want a bunch because I can only use and dispose of them as often as I take out my trash. Keeping those points in mind, any and all help would be appreciated.

Hello Necron!

You want M4's? I know a bunch of online websites that ship discreetly. Just sent in a plain brown box!

Here's some links for you!

Amazon's Abena M4 - This is a brownbox with a surprise inside waiting for you. I ordered this before from Quality Homecare Products seller and got mine within 4 days instead of 7... definitely offers free shipping! (Depending on seller, Quality Homecare offers free shipping) (they also offer gift cards if you don't have a credit card)

XPmedical's Abena M4 - Sells discreetly right at your doorstep and arrives within a short amount of time.

Bambino's Abena M4 - M4's coming from the cutest website with discreet shipping and free shipping.

Northshorecare's Abena M4 - Northshorecare Abena M4 offers discreet shipping and is one of the best trusted stores on the market.

The M4 is definitely one of my favorite diapers by far so i'm glad your going with an awesome choice!

All the packages offer 14 for a medium of 1 case and 13 for a large of 1 case. That shouldn't be enough but of course the boxes are average, roughly the size of an xbox 360 or xbox one box.

Reactions: Deleted member 29386
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back