Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love

Default Love

Okay, well here is my rant... I hate the feeling love! Not just love, but the want of getting attention from the opposite sex in general. I have never had any luck with the oppisite sex. I have very few friends from that sex, i will become friends with them and then do something to scre them off and hate me. They either get scared off, move away, or just forget about you! I have one where my cottage is and we pretty much spend the whole summer together with some other friends and we do everything together for 3 months...then, nothing, no contact through myspace or facebook or AIM. IT is like I am just her friend by defalt. I am there for the duration and nothing else.

Okay, this year. I want to hang out with one of my friends who is a girl, but everytime I ask,m she makes up stupid excuses not to hang out.

And, the one who i really become quick friends with moves half a world away and I will never see her again. We have very little time to talk, because of the time zone differences.

So, my question to all of you is this...2 questions actually...
    1). Do any of you wish you could get ride of these feelings and/or desires?
    2). IS it possible to destroy these wants and feelings in your mind?

They bring nothing but depression and suffering! Remorse and regret! Feeling of stupidity and outcastmenship.

Think of your mind as a country and these feelings are a rebellious city. What I want to do is dispatch the army and slaughter and kill these feelings and burn the city to the ground erasing its' presence from my mind!

Thanks you for listening to this rant

I wouldn't deal with a rebellious city in that way. I'd figure out exactly why they were rebels, find out what is wrong with the country and then try to adjust things so that the city would stop rebelling.

What things are you doing to scare them away?

I have quite a few female friends, and I do think that being friends with a girl is often harder than being friends with a guy because there's always an aura of 'we could screw' about. This is why I'd never ever come out as bisexual.
    So in some sense I agree with you! I'd like to eliminate any male-female tension in friendships that ought to stay friendships.
    Although it's hardly much of a problem, just don't say or do stupid things. Although, as guys, maybe that's easier said than done. XD

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie F View Post
    I wouldn't deal with a rebellious city in that way. I'd figure out exactly why they were rebels, find out what is wrong with the country and then try to adjust things so that the city would stop rebelling.

What things are you doing to scare them away?

I have quite a few female friends, and I do think that being friends with a girl is often harder than being friends with a guy because there's always an aura of 'we could screw' about. This is why I'd never ever come out as bisexual.
    So in some sense I agree with you! I'd like to eliminate any male-female tension in friendships that ought to stay friendships.
    Although it's hardly much of a problem, just don't say or do stupid things. Although, as guys, maybe that's easier said than done. XD
    Be Transgendered, problem solved. The tension is gone, at least for them...

For you though, it's worse. >.>

Its part of what makes you human,(if your human) isn't it?

Unless you are an unhearted, cold, perverse individual or a robot, getting rid of those feelings is most unlikely. I used to think this same way, believe me, but then I discovered the relevance and neccessity was none. I suggest you try meeting a nice girl and work your friendship out, because you are not scaring them, your attitude itself is what indirectly affects your relations. If you are reluctant, well, I suggest that you just hang out with guys and either wait for your moment...or wasting it and live with it. Whatever you do, just remember that you have real (well...somewhat) friends here in ADISC =). You and me have a lot ahead of us, who knows what could happen =P.

Post isn't entirely serious, but then again it is.

I'm going to continue this rant. Women suck, I'll explain why, angry all the time, hate men, always angry at me. They hold grudges like a beast. Usually if you make them pissed at you once they hate you for the rest of your life. Gayness is probably the better alternative, but I seem to have run out of any of that I might have had.

No point to women friends, in my experience I can't say they are stupider, but the way they are makes it SEEM that way. At least in my school more smart men per capita than girls, but then again there's the smart people then the stupid people, no real middle. Yeah, men friends are better, we're all strong, most are smart, most are manly, and most aren't women. (Similar interests and shit) I never had any need for companionship with women until this year when a girl wanted me, and then got mad at me and hated me for NO reason, and now I've got one that likes me and isn't quite as stupid, we'll see how it works out.

Women talk too much. I think we all know that, this is a problem for everything but relationships in which one person is talkative as sin (girl) and the other person is pretty much silent. (Me). I don't ever know what to talk about. So a negative has turned into a positive.

I wish I had no need for women, men, or diapers. I wish I had no attractivity anything. I wish I could just be happy being alone for the rest of my life. That can't and probably wont happen though. Unless I can convert to asexualness. No being a hermit hanging out on the internet for me.

Hmm.. the OP and Mr. Alex are 16... Isn't that the age that girls get slightly mental?

I think guys just need to understand that girls are going to hate you for no reason at times.

I generally ignore people who act funny towards me.

I wonder what you are doing to girls to make them angry, or maybe it's a case of not doing something. Girls are tricky, flirt too much and they get offended, don't flirt and they get offended.
    If sit-coms have taught me anything, it's that women tend to act in obscure ways and trick themselves into thinking they are being 'subtle'.
    Just act strangely back? Subtly?
    Remember what they say and think about it later, I find that decoding sentences for traces of alternative meaning often helps.

Love has a tendency to suck. That much is true. As for my own experiences with love:

I've been in and out of love with one of my best friends since we first met at age 10. We got along great and had the best times together. Problem? He's a guy, and so am I. He's also probably the straightest, most woman-chasing guy I know. I don't really have the same feelings about him anymore. He's definitely hot and all, but thank God I don't still love him in that way. I did for several ears though, walking around with a somewhat constant heartache which I never told anybody about.

As for your problems, I'm gonna go with the cliché "it gets better", even if you'll hate me for using it. It's true though. It did for me (eventually found love with someone else), and from what I can tell girls are pretty much the way you describe them at your age. I see a huge difference in girls my age and older. Most of them just stop being crazy like that at some point.

Oh, and about destroying your feelings. I don't really think you can, unless you go through with a lobotomy that makes you a complete zombie.

And these girls wonder why they get raped? Some, however few, do deserve it. If only they weren't so wimpy about it though.