• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello everyone I am looking for some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofiadragon1979

Contributor
My wife is into being an adult "child" not an adult baby & I have been looking for info on it for some time now for her since she is busy w/ college & I can't find anything on it, so can anyone here please help us out w/ this I will give any info that I can to help out w/ the search if need be feel free to ask. This is perfect for how we feel :wallbash:

Hello sofiadragon1979 and welcome to the group.

I think you should be able to find information about age play in the forums here. I would start in the adult baby/ little forum and dig through the threads. I am sure you will find topic related threads there.

By the way good for you supporting your wife. That may also be another area to look into is see if there is any groups for care givers.

Good luck and I hope you find all the information that you need.

Egor

Thank you so much for the suggestions, sorry it took me so long to get back, I've been working out some plans for a few things including an advent calender clock for the major holidays, this thing is going to be massive. There is no way I wouldn't support my wife, it is just one of her aspects that is a part of the whole that's how I see it, if you aren't willing to accept the whole being then don't even start a relationship w/ them simple as that. & by the way I love the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back