• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I am brabbit1987, I am new here, sort of. I don't really remember when I created this account or if I have posted before.

Not really sure what to post here, but I suppose I could mention that I like video games and I also do youtube videos. I also am a pretty big anime fan.

Welcome brabbitt1987! That was a nice intro. I see you have already been commenting on the threads - awesome! When are you and your fiancée getting married?

Hey ya and welcome to adisc, brabbit1987!

I did wonder already about the date you created your account while stumbling across something you posted. But it makes sense now. ;)

What are your favourite games or genre? And which are your favourite anime series too?
One videogame I can guess is surely Hyperdimension Neptunia, right? Since Neptune is your avatar.

Since you're a big fan of anime, are you also into any other things of the whole franchise? Such as collecting anything from a series, etc?

Is there any specific reason you decided to become active by now? Besides that you can just say about anything in your introduction, if you think it fits.

And nevertheless it's nice that you decided to be an active part here, so make yourself at home!

Reactions: Aleksandr1789
Hi brabbit1987. Welcome the ADISC. You are video game and anime fan? What your favorites? Have fun :)

zipperless said:
Welcome brabbitt1987! That was a nice intro. I see you have already been commenting on the threads - awesome! When are you and your fiancée getting married?

We actually have yet to set a date. Mostly due to lack of funds really.

daLira said:
Hey ya and welcome to adisc, brabbit1987!

I did wonder already about the date you created your account while stumbling across something you posted. But it makes sense now. ;)

What are your favourite games or genre? And which are your favourite anime series too?
One videogame I can guess is surely Hyperdimension Neptunia, right? Since Neptune is your avatar.

Since you're a big fan of anime, are you also into any other things of the whole franchise? Such as collecting anything from a series, etc?

Is there any specific reason you decided to become active by now? Besides that you can just say about anything in your introduction, if you think it fits.

And nevertheless it's nice that you decided to be an active part here, so make yourself at home!

I started posting here ... umm .. not really sure why actually. Just sort of been in the mood to chat with other AB/DL I guess since it's been a while. I stumbled across a topic that I wanted to respond to, so ya lol. Here I am. =^.^=

My favorite video game genre is probably RPG. Not turn based usually, though they are fun too. More like Elder Scrolls. Besides that I like almost all genres besides sports. The only exception when it comes to sports is like racing, skateboarding, and snow boarding. I also love survival games. I do have Hyperdimension Neptunia, though I don't own a PS3 to play it. XD My sis had a PS3 .. so I got when I was living with her. I love the premise of the game, mainly because I am actually involved in the game industry :3. So I felt it was pretty cute and funny.

As for my favorite anime, it's really hard for me to choose. I have completed so many series. Well over 300 just to give you an idea. I could just psot my anime list here if it's allowed.

toyfun said:
Hi brabbit1987. Welcome the ADISC. You are video game and anime fan? What your favorites? Have fun :)

Check out my response to daLira above. Pretty much answer your question there.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will certainly be around. Seems fun here.

brabbit1987 said:
I started posting here ... umm .. not really sure why actually. Just sort of been in the mood to chat with other AB/DL I guess since it's been a while. I stumbled across a topic that I wanted to respond to, so ya lol. Here I am. =^.^=
Well then it's good to know that there has been a topic interesting enough to get you to write something. ^_^

brabbit1987 said:
As for my favorite anime, it's really hard for me to choose. I have completed so many series. Well over 300 just to give you an idea. I could just psot my anime list here if it's allowed.
Of course it is. You could also link it in your profile. But I guess it would be good if you check that you don't have personal details in your anime list, if you want to stay anonymous. ;)

brabbit1987 said:
We actually have yet to set a date. Mostly due to lack of funds really.
I hope you two are able to gather the necessary amount as soon as possible. :3

daLira said:
Well then it's good to know that there has been a topic interesting enough to get you to write something. ^_^

Ya ... well it's mostly cause I never really bothered to look before I guess. I used to chat on deviantArt and Diaperedanime. but I left that community a while back. Well the art portion of it ... I mean. XD Don't like drawing all that much anymore anyway.

daLira said:
Of course it is. You could also link it in your profile. But I guess it would be good if you check that you don't have personal details in your anime list, if you want to stay anonymous. ;)

What do you mean link it in my profile? Is there a text field for that, or do you mean like om the signature?

BTW .. here it is, and no I don't have any personal details on there really, and even if I did ... doesn't bother me XD.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/brabbit1987

daLira said:

I hope so as well. :3

daLira said:

I posted earlier but it didn't seem to ever get posted. So this is my second attempt lol.
Here is my anime list. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/brabbit1987
Also I am not too concerned about staying anonymous actually. But there is no personal info there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back