Thread: Hello from the snow!

Default Hello from the snow!

Hi all. Another guy from New England checking in. This time of year, diapers could be considered just another part of the layering process!

Well, let's see. I've been an AB for as long as I can remember, going back to when I was only 4 or 5 years old. As you can see, that was a LONG time ago! A special hello to all of the old guys (defined as those of us who grew up knowing that a "computer" was something sold by IBM and found only in places like insurance companies, banks and NASA) who, like me, grew up thinking that they were the only one into this. My first inkling that might not be true was via the few references to infantilism in men's magazines and a few stories from Infantae Press (bonus points if you remember them) that I got in Times Square (yeah, NYC, that Times Square) in the late 1970's.

Ah, computers. I started on Prodigy and Compuserve, and have never looked back. I also started meeting people around my area in the 1990's when a few people started getting together once in a while. I've met a lot of great people and been to some fun parties. Highly recommended if you haven't tried it.

I guess I'm a pretty classic AB/DL. I like baby stuff, especially pacis, bottles, bibs, things like that. I grew up in cloth, but I use disposables with plastic pants. Plastic pants are a favorite part of this for me, too.

I have a few other interests - computers, cars, books. As great as it is to baby out, I have to admit that I probably couldn't live that way. It's still a great fantasy, though.

Well, hi to everyone. Those of you from the Boston area, feel free to drop me a PM or e-mail. SWAH! (That's another tag line from back in the day... "Stay wet and happy )

Hi, Paul!

Welcome to ADISC.

I'll see your rocket science, and raise you thermodynamics!

Welcome! I'm quite into computers as well, though it sounds like you're quite the veteran. You'll like it here, as we've got quite the geek population with diverse interests and equally diverse ages. Be sure to post around, and check out the wiki!

Oh yeah, if you know NEJay I think he hosts a lot of parties around Boston. He's on here quite a lot.