• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Very glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman62

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Howdy Y'all
I am a newbie here and I am really impressed with all the comments, opinions, and the wealth of information that I have read since joining this site. I have visited other sites dealing with similar issues and have found them to be condescending, opinionated, quick to attach a lable or stigma, and lacking in reliable information about things that I am interested in. So far that doesn't seem to be the case here, something for which I am very greatful.
Anyway, I just want to say that I think that after a lot of fruitless web-searching, I have found a site that I am growing to be comfortable with and perhaps even manage to aquire a few friends along the way. I am glad to be here and thanks to everyone for making me feel that way.

Welcome to ADisc bluesman62! You will find this site is all you expected, and more, as you browse the threads and replies in the various forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back