Thread: Very glad to be here.

Default Very glad to be here.

Howdy Y'all
    I am a newbie here and I am really impressed with all the comments, opinions, and the wealth of information that I have read since joining this site. I have visited other sites dealing with similar issues and have found them to be condescending, opinionated, quick to attach a lable or stigma, and lacking in reliable information about things that I am interested in. So far that doesn't seem to be the case here, something for which I am very greatful.
    Anyway, I just want to say that I think that after a lot of fruitless web-searching, I have found a site that I am growing to be comfortable with and perhaps even manage to aquire a few friends along the way. I am glad to be here and thanks to everyone for making me feel that way.

Welcome to ADisc bluesman62! You will find this site is all you expected, and more, as you browse the threads and replies in the various forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman62 View Post
    Howdy Y'all
    I am a newbie here and I am really impressed with all the comments, opinions, and the wealth of information that I have read since joining this site. I have visited other sites dealing with similar issues and have found them to be condescending, opinionated, quick to attach a lable or stigma, and lacking in reliable information about things that I am interested in. So far that doesn't seem to be the case here, something for which I am very greatful.
    Anyway, I just want to say that I think that after a lot of fruitless web-searching, I have found a site that I am growing to be comfortable with and perhaps even manage to aquire a few friends along the way. I am glad to be here and thanks to everyone for making me feel that way.
    bluesman62,

It takes a village... and we welcome another tribesman!

We get the blues here, and we have a lot of soul... we got all that jazz too...

We are human, you'll find those traits here as well... we are a web of lives...

Welcome to the ADISC... pretty much anything you can bring for opinions, labels, and information... we'll exchange with you!

It's been around 6-years since I've visited other AB/DL web sites... I've simply found no interest or need to go elsewhere...

There are most certainly, friends for you here...

What interests do you have? We are much more than simply AB/DL, I hope you've come prepared to talk about many things!

My wishes to you are that your hopes are met here!

Best regards,
    -Marka