• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

:sissy: um...hiyas, i am Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
I am Amethyst Apple, but you may call me Amy. I am a 36 year old sissy ABDL (80 AB/20 DL). I was brought here (kicking and screaming in tantrum) by my very adorable and precious little cubby kit foxkits.

I am very shy and quiet usually, i do so enjoy helping others with problems and advice giving.

I absolutely love, worship and adore MLP:FIM (isn't Pinkie Pie just the greatest thing since sliced bread?)

I like to play video games (ps4 and pc right now.)

I am a life long fan of WWE (wrestling)

I am gay

and that pretty much sums me up and puts me into a neat little package, now to figure out how to get out of this box.

AmyApple said:
I am Amethyst Apple, but you may call me Amy. I am a 36 year old sissy ABDL (80 AB/20 DL). I was brought here (kicking and screaming in tantrum) by my very adorable and precious little cubby kit foxkits.

I am very shy and quiet usually, i do so enjoy helping others with problems and advice giving.

I absolutely love, worship and adore MLP:FIM (isn't Pinkie Pie just the greatest thing since sliced bread?)

I am gay

and that pretty much sums me up and puts me into a neat little package, now to figure out how to get out of this box.

Welcome to adisc you will enjoy it here .
There is a lot of info to look though .
Hugs your way My most special pony a mommy to me.

AmyApple said:

I am gay

Hello AmethystApple, and welcome to ADISC! I know you from Furaffinity as AddictSnivy if ya know me there! I think ya do ^^

Hi and welcome. I occasionally watch MLP, but I love the name Pinkie Pie. I hope you enjoy the site, and yes, we are a support group, so your help will be appreciated.

Snivy said:
Hello AmethystApple, and welcome to ADISC! I know you from Furaffinity as AddictSnivy if ya know me there! I think ya do ^^

Indeed I do *giggle*

AmyApple said:

I am gay

Hey Amy, welcome to ADISC!

I know you on Skype, it's Snowy. You'll fit right in, there's lots of people who loves ponies here! :D

Heyo, welcome! I have a friend from Florida named Amy who goes by Amethyst, but Oakleaf instead of Apple :3 so who's best Princess if Pinkie Pie is best pony?

Tanner said:
Heyo, welcome! I have a friend from Florida named Amy who goes by Amethyst, but Oakleaf instead of Apple :3 so who's best Princess if Pinkie Pie is best pony?

well that depends. to me the cutest and most um...attractive *blushing* princess is Mi Amore Cadenza (by the way in Italian he name means "I love Cadence", the coolest princess is Luna and the best princess is Twilight Sparkle and finally princess Sunbutt (Celestia) is meh. She rarely ever does anything at all, just shows up -after- the danger has passed or is always getting captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back