• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboyd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
hey .... I'm really not sure what to say here I've really never talked to others like me before

Hello, that is quite all right a lot of us are shy when we first join. I am glad to see you making a big step. We don't bite, and are always glad to meet new friends. To get started, what sort of things are you interested in non AB/DL wise?

well.... lol I work a lot I run a small business so I don't have much free time but I love music I play a little guitar n even less of the drums I bought hahaha , Im lucky enough to live 90 miles from the rocky mountains and the best thing ever is sitting there by the fire and your phone don't work having a beer , with work I aint done it in a few years but I need to make time for it its better then therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back