✧Adventure Time✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little pony is better! It teaches us friendship and magic! o.o

I love adventure time. Besides Regular Show is would have to be one of my favorite shows.

Regular Show is also amazing

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I love adventure time. Besides Regular Show is would have to be one of my favorite shows.

Regular Show! You watch that! Where have you been all my life! :D

Of course I do Regular Show is amazing! Crazy stories, awesome music and well build characters. It has everything I love. Adventure Time is just as good. A boy learning his way around a world he doesn't belong to. Fin is a child of a dead world, but continues to press forward with what make him human. His search for adventure, love, and friendship. As people we're all the same at heart. That's what makes these shows stand out.

I love watching adventure time, regular show, and sometimes care bears. I feel at peace of mind when I watch them.

Best show ever. .. then there is Bravest Warriors. .. AMAZING SHOW EVA! !

Adventure Time and Regular Show are both great :)

Truth of the matter is, I am not a big fan of any of the newer cartoons besides MLP. However, it's probably just because I am old rofl XD

Snivy said:
My little pony is better! It teaches us friendship and magic! o.o

There is that and the fact that the animation in MLP: FIM is far superior, the writing looks like a team of 5 years olds didn't write it as it does in adventure time and the lessons MLP teaches can be used in everyday life by anyone of any age, what has Adventure Time taught.... How to wave your arms or scream like a girl?

I love Adventure Time. Marceline and Flame Princess are my favorite characters from the show. I also love Steven Universe and Regular Show, but I still love My Little Pony Friendship is magic.

I actually like watching adventure time from what I have seen of it so far. Honestly I see nothing wrong with watching it so far. I will most likely watch this on the side since I do watch MLP and all.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
Of course I do Regular Show is amazing! Crazy stories, awesome music and well build characters. It has everything I love. Adventure Time is just as good. A boy learning his way around a world he doesn't belong to. Fin is a child of a dead world, but continues to press forward with what make him human. His search for adventure, love, and friendship. As people we're all the same at heart. That's what makes these shows stand out.
I haven't seen regular show, but I want to see it. I have seen abit of adventure time and liked it.
AmyApple said:
There is that and the fact that the animation in MLP: FIM is far superior, the writing looks like a team of 5 years olds didn't write it as it does in adventure time and the lessons MLP teaches can be used in everyday life by anyone of any age, what has Adventure Time taught.... How to wave your arms or scream like a girl?

I Disagree, although I haven't seen MLP FIM, more or less due to personal fellings, although I had a change of heart, due to a YouTube video, I also haven't seen narato, although I want to.

I was never able to get into adventure time and regular show. Phineas and Ferb and MLP are the two main cartoon that I watch.

tall2826 said:
I was never able to get into adventure time and regular show. Phineas and Ferb and MLP are the two main cartoon that I watch.

I have watched Phineas and Ferb too.

Adventure Time is very nice cartoon. I watching everyday.

OH...MY...GLOB!!! YOU GUYS!

I love Adventure Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back