Hey please help me on the end of this month i'm buying briefs online from healthwick.ca. I have a few brands in mind.
1. Prevail but only briefs with high absorbency
2. Tranquility briefs with high absorbency
3. Molicare briefs with high absorbency
4. First Quality briefs with high absorbency
5. Tena Flex Maxi if all other options don't work well
The features i want are:
- Have tapes prefer 2-3 per side
- Good quality seal
- Good quality plastic or cloth backing
- Have inside material that stays in place and absorbs throughout
- Be more cost effective
- Have good performance
With these specs can you help me find a good choice of one of each brand to look at. I appreciate your advice. The site is Canadian heres a link www.healthwick.ca .