Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I see what I think I saw? (saw someone in public wearing?)

Default Did I see what I think I saw? (saw someone in public wearing?)

I was shopping at the grocery store about a month ago. While I was standing in line at the checkout waiting my turn, I noticed an attractive woman who must've been in her late 40s. She was pretty good looking for her age and in general so I began to check her out.

As she walked by I noticed she was lacking in the behind department, but she turned around and I caught a good look of her in the front. I couldn't help but notice that the front of her semi tight jeans had a bulge. The jeans seemed to fit nicely all over including the back but the front/crotch area bulged out as if she was wearing a diaper and a diaper that must've been big or wet.

Shortly after that she was standing in a lineup herself so it was hard to get a good view of her and it was my turn to checkout. I kept trying to see if I could see her but it wasn't the best view so I was only able to grab my last glance as I was walking by her on my way out of the store which also provided a poor view.

My question is, was she wearing a diaper or is there another reason for that bulge in her crouch? When women wet diapers, do they usually swell up at the front of the diaper/crotch area?

Also I do not think she was transgender as that bulge would've been too big to be male anatomy anyways.

acorn

Some general information; Some women will still have a monthly cycle in their mid to late forties and as such are still capable of conceiving. Lots of women of this age will have given birth to children. Taking these two statements on board what you have is that, she quite possibly could have been wearing a pad either for a monthly cycle or a limited level of urinary incontinence. Female urinary IC can be caused by childbirth.

Given that you categorically stated that

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitess View Post
    she was lacking in the behind department
    I am going to suggest that she was NOT wearing a diaper of any description.

I’d generally suggest a high level of caution when approaching a potential fellow diaper perv’ under such circumstances….more so the female types….least you find slight error in choice of words is not conducive to your continued good health. By all means try to get to know her, but she most certainly will not be abdl. If you really feel lucky, why not chance your arm with a ticket for the national lottery?

Well another possibility is she could have been on her period and maybe her Maxi Pad was causing the bulge. I've never seen a woman wearing a diaper in person, but the pictures of women on Tumblr appear to have no significant bulge up front even when used.

Ladies?

It could be she was a he in the pants and a she to the outside world looking at her unless you looked below at him then she might be surprise you with him…or something like that.

You should have just asked her. Probably less creepy than ogling her to figure out what was going on in her pants!

Maybe there's a site where you can record such "diaper sightings" to track potential wearers and compare notes with others... I'm sure there was one beginning with D...

(Sorry -- couldn't resist!)

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Well another possibility is she could have been on her period and maybe her Maxi Pad was causing the bulge. I've never seen a woman wearing a diaper in person, but the pictures of women on Tumblr appear to have no significant bulge up front even when used.

Ladies?
    Ya that's what I was thinking or maybe her pants were just weird but I've never really seen pants do that....

Tiny, I would've oogled her regardless of what she might or might not of been wearing.

Llayden, if it was a he in the pants, then that's the largest set of testicles and penis I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    You should have just asked her. Probably less creepy than ogling her to figure out what was going on in her pants!

Maybe there's a site where you can record such "diaper sightings" to track potential wearers and compare notes with others... I'm sure there was one beginning with D...

...yeah that site can burn...

It's probably just the way I position my diaper, but I've noticed that when I wet I tend to wet the front despite being female. While it will feel swollen, I never really looked to see if it bulges any.

Yaaawwwwwwwwwwn.

Sorry 'bout that.

Diapers don't exist because of AB/DLs, they exist because there are a lot of people who actually need them. I'll admit that, as a DL, I tend to notice diapers more often than other people probably do, and more often than I'd really like to. And there are other times when my mind clicks to "diaper!" when there are probably more reasonable explanations. It feels sort of important to be able to move on from these situations without dwelling on them or drawing them out too much, because it can easily make us seem creepy. Heck, it is a little creepy to be ogling somebody's crotch in public.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post

Resist! Resist!!! (Sheesh, where's a neuralyzer when I need one?!)
    Last edited by Cottontail; 18-Jan-2015 at 19:31.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    ...yeah that site can burn...
    If there was a way to launch that website into the sun I'd have done it by now.