Snuggies finally available for order in Canada - Good news and Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
SOOO...as the title say..Snuggies are now available for order and shipping in Canada....BUT....for a pack of 10 which costs $25...you will have to let go $35 in shipping! $60 for 10... thats $6.00 a diaper. Thats worse then Fabine and those come from over seas, not the USA like Snuggies. I have to say, I am HIGHLY disappointed in this. I had my order all ready to go until I seen the crazy shipping. Hopefully they will find a Canadian supplier like Rearz or B4NS soon..

My gosh that is insane pricing , must be gold plated . have you checked alibaba.com ? They sell tons of adult diapers and adult baby diapers, even the ABDL diaper we have here in the us is from China , same with some others. Asides from that you can get a very good deal on them if you get them in in bulk . [emoji4]

pamperedyellowone said:
My gosh that is insane pricing , must be gold plated . have you checked alibaba.com ? They sell tons of adult diapers and adult baby diapers, even the ABDL cushies diaper we have here in the us is from China , same with some others. Asides from that you can get a very good deal on them if you get them in in bulk . [emoji4][*/QUOTE]

Yikes that's expensive shipping. I just got my 1st pack of Waddlers from them. 25$ + !0$ shipping, But I'm in WA. I haven't tried them on yet but they have lions and remind me of huggies size 6 so I'm stoked for mommy to pad me ^w^

As the company has stated many times. Snuggies is working to put product directly in places like Canada so that shipping costs are lowered as well as any taxes or duties associated with importing. Also is it really fare to blame a company for the price of a 3rd party service? $35 dollars for shipping for one bag, ok but it is not per bag. Like with anything else when you try to get the smallest amount of anything the cost is higher. Did you check to see what the shipping is on 4 bags, a case of 8?

I just did tried adding a lot of them to my cart as an example so I could see what would be the best diaper for me when I start 24/7 when mommy gets here. Here is what I found:

I can get 420 Snuggies diapers for a total cost of about $722.
I can get 420 plastic backed Abena M4's for a total cost of about $570

A total cost difference of about $152. The m4's would be more absorbant, but wouldn't have the cute look of the snuggies. I guess it's all down to personal preference, but I think I'd choose the M4's and use the snuggies only as a 'once in a while' type of diaper.

Also, 8 packs of snuggies has a shipping cost of $65, whereas 30 packs of snuggies also have a shipping cost of $65. Therefore, it's better to order in large quantities as opposed to small.

-Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back