Ordering Diapers for The First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvb123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I've decided to bite the bullet, give in to temptation and order some diaper for the first time!

Only problem is I have absolutely no idea what to buy and where from, I want adult disposables and I don't care about brand as I don't plan on wearing them outside or anything

If anyone has any advice with what brand is best to buy and whatnot it'd be much appreciated :)

Stay dry from boots are very good. They don't leak and can hold alot.

dragonnet said:
Stay dry from boots are very good. They don't leak and can hold alot.

Sounds good but I'm looking order online mainly, don't have the courage to go into a store and buy the just yet :p

Want Cuteness and highly absorbency: Bambino Bellissimo

Want Highly absorbency but plain white diaper: Dry 24/7

Want Main cuteness and somewhat absorbency: Snuggies Waddler/ Bambino Classico

Want Highly absorbency and a medical diaper: Abena M4/ Absorbency Plus

Your main cuteness diapers website is here: www.bambinodiapers.com and here: www.snuggiesdiapers.com

Your main medical diapers website is here: www.xpmedical.com www.northshorecare.com

Your selection of awesome diapers website is here: www.amazon.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Felstormvortex
One of the main factors in deciding where to order from for me was discreet packaging and labeling. All of the websites listed here have that, as do most AB and medical supply sites, though if you find another website to order from you will need to determine whether or not they ship discreetly. Its much better to have them arrive on your doorstep in plain packaging which is far less likely to draw attention from neighbors, roommates, landlords, etc.

Last edited:
bvb123 said:
Sounds good but I'm looking order online mainly, don't have the courage to go into a store and buy the just yet :p

Did you get a clue on what you wanted to order yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back