• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlinnd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am an Iraq vet. More laid back right now than anything else.

I started wearing when I was making frequent long distant trips. I got tired of stopping more often to pee than for gas. I found that I liked it so I continued to wear more and now it's a frequent habit. Lately I have started wearing to bed almost nightly because of meds and bad dreams. I usually wake up, but every now and then I don't wake fast enough. I do also like some of the babyish clothing and whatnot, but I have absolutely zero interest in regression.

I like to ride my Harley, work on cars, tinker with computers, and sit by the fire with my kids.

I joined here mostly for information and advice.

dlinnd said:

Hi there and welcome to ADISC! :) And thank you for your service.

I started wearing when I was making frequent long distant trips. I got tired of stopping more often to pee than for gas. I found that I liked it so I continued to wear more and now it's a frequent habit.

Welcome to the world of the good undies. :p
Lately I have started wearing to bed almost nightly because of meds and bad dreams. I usually wake up, but every now and then I don't wake fast enough. I do also like some of the babyish clothing and whatnot, but I have absolutely zero interest in regression.

I like to ride my Harley, work on cars, tinker with computers, and sit by the fire with my kids.

There are a lot of groups on here for various hobbies, for bedwetting advice, and actually a whole subforum of Off-Topic for computer talk, which might be worth checking out.
So, what information and advise are you looking for?

dlinnd said:

I started wearing when I was making frequent long distant trips. I got tired of stopping more often to pee than for gas. I found that I liked it so I continued to wear more and now it's a frequent habit. Lately I have started wearing to bed almost nightly because of meds and bad dreams. I usually wake up, but every now and then I don't wake fast enough. I do also like some of the babyish clothing and whatnot, but I have absolutely zero interest in regression.

Hello dlinnd and welcome to the group.

First and foremost: Thank you for your service to our country and thank you for our freedom. :claps:

This is a very nice introduction.

I agree that there is nothing like family time with a fire, be it in the fireplace or a camp fire.

I have relatives that are very much into Harley and going for long rides.

I keep teasing them by saying that the difference between a Harley and a Hoover is the position of the "Dirt Bag". Then my Nephew reminds me to be nice because he is a cop an his service bike is a "Hog"

Again welcome to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back