Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have been thinking.

Default I have been thinking.

So I have been doing some thinking just letting my mind wonder, and I have pictured myself a few times dressed girly. Blue diaper and dressed as The Disney Alice from Alice in wonderland with my nails painted light blue. I am just curious is it weird or normal? I am a guy, and I can be girly at times. Any advice?

Hi. I think it sounds like curiosity, what happens behind closed doors is noones business but your own. Ya aren't hurting anyone so give it a try n see how it feels and take it from there

I'm not really girly even though I'm female and I always thought that outfit from Alice in Wonderful is really cute/cool. It seems like it would be comfortable. It's strange to explain it. Anyway, there's no harm in exploring all sides of you. See if you like it or if it makes you happy, calm, or comfortable. You don't necessarily have to be a little girl (LG) or not, you can kind of switch between gender roles when little (or big). I think some curiosity now is just curiosity. As far as I can tell from hearing other LGs talk about it, they seem to have sort of 'known' for a long time that they were a girl baby when regressed. I guess it's sort of like being ABDL - most of us knew about our strange desires to wear diapers etc. from a really early age. But then again there are sometimes those people who find out later in life and they are no less ABDL than anyone else!

Thank you for the help. I have been a girl in a couple of rp's with some friends on Yahoo. I think that is where the whole idea came from. I will look further into it, and who knows what will happen.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ❤ ♚Nothing wrong with that just be you and have fun YOLO ♚❤

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    ❤ ♚Nothing wrong with that just be you and have fun YOLO ♚❤
    XD LOL you are right. Who cares if I am a boy, I can be girly if I want :P

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSuperHero14 View Post
    So I have been doing some thinking just letting my mind wonder, and I have pictured myself a few times dressed girly. Blue diaper and dressed as The Disney Alice from Alice in wonderland with my nails painted light blue. I am just curious is it weird or normal? I am a guy, and I can be girly at times. Any advice?
    I don't think whether it's weird or normal is important. If it's something you think you'd enjoy, go for it. On a wider point, I don't think you need the approval of anyone else to go ahead and paint your nails blue and dress like Alice. If it's what you want to do, that's all that matters.

If you want to act girly, dress and wear diapers with it up go right ahead. Be you and be happy.

Thanks, I am looking into it more. The more I look it seems like I want to do it more. I have been also thinking of painting my nails too.