Snugger Fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There have been several discussions as to how to keep a diaper up, including onesies, etc. however I do not believe that anyone has made this particular suggestion.

Some of the higher capacity diapers have generous front-to-rear wings (e.g. Dry 24/7). I put three holes down the longitudinal edge of each wing (top, middle, bottom, about 1/2" in) and laced the wings up with 1/4" elastic. If you have a partner, the partner can lace you up the back. If not, you can lace yourself up the front and then rotate the diaper around your torso so that the laces end up at the back. Tie a bow or half-bow at the top for easy removal. You can then attach the bottom tabs both at the same time in perfect alignment, and subsequently attach the top tabs simultaneously as well.

Note: A paper hole punch did not work for me. A pencil or pen will work to make the holes. I also attached small safety pins to the ends of the elastic for threading (and then removed them).

Last edited:
I was able to use it as a pull-up with some difficulty. Also, the laces can be removed while wearing.

Kenn said:
I was able to use it as a pull-up with some difficulty. Also, the laces can be removed while wearing.

Congratz! :educate:

Seems you've invented the diaper-corset. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back