Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I have 29' waiste and I wanted to know what size small or medium should I get.

littleabjames said:
Hello I have 29' waiste and I wanted to know what size small or medium should I get.

With a 29-foot waist, you're far too large for anything they sell. :)

Note that, per the size chart, the training pants shrink 8-10% over the course of a few washes. This amounts to roughly a size worth of shrinkage for many of the sizes. I'd suggest starting with the medium. Small seems very risky.

You should measure yourself, though, and make sure the leg sizes and all are sufficient. The training pants don't stretch much, so if the leg holes or waist end up too small, you're just screwed. That's the one downside with these things. Otherwise, I love 'em. Sizing's finicky.

I'm a 32" waist in pants size, but 30" in underwear size, and the medium fits me quite well. Since you're a little smaller, they might be a little large, but as Conttontail said, small would probably be too small. If medium is a little too large, you could wash them on the hot setting of your washing machine to shrink them.

littleabjames said:

I'm the same waist size. I went with Mediums, since as stated, they shrink some. I thought they were too big at first, but after a few washes they fit pretty good

My small, (if they are small) fit great and I have the same waist at like 5 foot height. And the leg holes are kinda big for me and not tight sometimes sadly.

I have been using baby pants products for some time and the training pants shrink based on how you wash them.
I wash them warm water in the winter, cold in the summer and the dryer is medium heat
shrinkage makes it the next size down , so I buy bigger for a better fit.

rj

I am 33 waist and I have washed my size medium many times. They have shrunk overtime, but the fit is still quite roomy and I find myself wishing I have gone with size small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back