Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a ponder: VC people and DLABI

bringmesunshine

Default Just a ponder: VC people and DLABI

A thought crossed my mind recently, okay a weird thort...okay that happens a lot anyway but here it is. What about DLABI and vertically-challenged people? I mean there must be some because it's an incredibly big world but: Are VC Infantilists thankful of their size? Somehow might a vanilla VC person end up DLABI praps as a coping mechanism? Would a DLABI VC person hav fun with it buy - lets say - dressing babyish openly and sometimes smoking/drinking at the same time? Have any of you out there heard of or seen a VC person who's part of this particular lifestyle-world? Or many even are you a VC person who's into this sort of thing?
    Sorry this is a long list of questions but I didnae know how else to word it! bringmesunshine

*mumble* *mumble* where the hell is my acronym dictionary?? ..........

I'm guessing you mean little people. Most people of diminutive size usually over compensate for their short stature, so you might find even fewer AB/DLs in that group of people. That said, I'm only 5', 7 1/2" and I like dressing as a toddler. But I don't fit into the definition of being a little person.

1) If your going to put things into acronyms, at least put the first acronym into a whole word into parenthesis because I don't know what a DLABI or a VC is. Could it be,

Diaper Lover At Butts Incorporated?

Vice Carer?

2) Can you elaborate your post a bit because I was lost on the first sentence. I don't know what those people contribute about? Aren't we all a bit challenged when we face this sort of things? What babyish stuff are we going to dress and why would we drink alcohol in our double diapers? o.o

3) Maybe break your post up to help us follow along and that way, we get a better vision and more clearer on your post.

Doesn't Listen And Burps Incessantly?

I don't know. Most VC people I know are fairly attentive and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    1) If your going to put things into acronyms, at least put the first acronym into a whole word into parenthesis because I don't know what a DLABI or a VC is. Could it be,

Diaper Lover At Butts Incorporated?

Vice Carer?

2) Can you elaborate your post a bit because I was lost on the first sentence. I don't know what those people contribute about? Aren't we all a bit challenged when we face this sort of things? What babyish stuff are we going to dress and why would we drink alcohol in our double diapers? o.o

3) Maybe break your post up to help us follow along and that way, we get a better vision and more clearer on your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Doesn't Listen And Burps Incessantly?

I don't know. Most VC people I know are fairly attentive and polite.
    Pretty sure it's just ABDL and I for "incontinents" in a different order than we're used to. VC is vertically challenged, which I haven't seen anyone use without a smirk in...ever?

I know one tiny ABDL. She described it as a mixed blessing, which is not far from what I'd expect.

Wtf. means DLABI and VC ? Incorrectly used (or incorrect) terms are only for get crazy...

bringmesunshine, please explain us. I can't find any sense in your post.
    Last edited by CrazySmoker; 18-Jan-2015 at 20:06. Reason: serious gramatical error

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm guessing you mean little people. Most people of diminutive size usually over compensate for their short stature, so you might find even fewer AB/DLs in that group of people. That said, I'm only 5', 7 1/2" and I like dressing as a toddler. But I don't fit into the definition of being a little person.
    Would you care to expand on that, Dogboy? I'm particularly short, but don't feel that I attempt to overcompensate for my size in any way.

Seriously though, I don't think height has any relation to whether someone enjoys ABDL. I've come across Littles who are 6'7" and 4'11". The key facet that makes someone a little is whether they feel small, not whether they are small.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Would you care to expand on that, Dogboy? I'm particularly short, but don't feel that I attempt to overcompensate for my size in any way.

Seriously though, I don't think height has any relation to whether someone enjoys ABDL. I've come across Littles who are 6'7" and 4'11". The key facet that makes someone a little is whether they feel small, not whether they are small.
    Yes, I don't think size has any bearing on being AB/DL. There seemed to be some confusion on the part of the OP as to what constitutes a person of small stature. The term midget is no longer used, but has been replaced by little person. That becomes confusing when we refer to ourselves as being "little", meaning age rather than height. That's what I was getting at. I didn't want to use the term midget because it's considered offensive.

As for why we may be AB or DL, I subscribe more to the love mapping theory, that we make early developmental associations to objects and that they may get associated with early sexual stimulation.

bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Wtf. means DLABI and VC ? Incorrectly used (or incorrect) terms are only for get crazy...

bringmesunshine, please explain us. I can't find any sense in your post.
    ItL be a pleasure my frend...DLABI = DiaperLoverAdultBabyInfantilism, It's my personal choice to put DL first in the acronym because I am a Diaper Lover and I've included Infantilism only because: (where I'm concerned) some therapists have understood sed term - in conclusion regardN me it's so far never been NbarSN to say infantilism or infantilist,...and because in this NtiR lifestIL world I think Infantilism - the word - is important and escapsuL8N enough to deserve spotlight space.

Secondly VC = Vertically Challenged...and I only called people of a short statue VC because I didn't want 2 cause offence, the go to thing that we are in conversation if you will is DLABIs, we are not DiaperLoverAdultBabyInfantilists because it's too long to say and for some carries NbarSN heft - unless i've got the wrong end of the stick it was my guess that maybe people of a short statue call themselves and their group VCs. I'm sorry if I'm a confusing old fish but I hav a way about me which'd be too difficult 2 shift...so I've never bothered tryN and never will! bringmesunshine