• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I think I'm making my return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFifthMarauder

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello there! :)

I'm Kris. I was on here briefly a few years ago when I was 15ish, but then the site policy changed and it became an 18+ site instead, so my account was locked. I kind of forgot about it until last week when I realised I was actually of age to come back, so here I am aha. I wasn't too active when I was here, so I doubt anyone will actually remember me but that isn't really the point. :p

Anyway, I'm an 18 year old guy from Scotland who is currently studying Biology at university, which I'm really enjoying. I'm also currently working weekends in retail, which I'm not so keen on - of course, it could be a lot worse, but still.

I'm a *HUGE* Harry Potter fan (surprising from the name of course haha), and I'm pretty into My Little Pony and Pokemon too. I'm a bit of an anime fan, though not as hardcore as a lot of other people aha, and I also like video games (mainly my 3DS and Playstation). I'm quite keen on reading too - especially a shameful amount of cheesy young adult novels, A Song of Ice and Fire and naturally Harry Potter. I'm a little bit of a toy collector, although I don't own nearly as much as I would like to unfortunately. Naturally as a student I do tend to enjoy going out too on occasion, though I suppose that doesn't really count as a real interest haha.

In terms of ABDL stuff, I've been interested since a fairly young age, then started lurking around online at maybe 13 or so. I joined ADISC at 15 and bought my first nappies shortly afterwards. I've been wearing since, and tend to wear every week or two I guess, though I would like to wear a bit more regularly in the future. I'm a mixture between an AB and DL depending on my mood and the scenario, though even my adult side can be quite immature in a few ways. It took me a while, but I think I'm most of the way to accepting my interests now and I'm fairly content with who I am as a person, which is nice. I have a few other kinks too, although I don't think I'll post them publicly aha.

I have a lovely boyfriend who I care about a lot - we share a lot of interests, including ABDL stuff (which is not a coincidence aha) so that saves a bit of awkwardness. I'm always looking for new friends though, which is mainly why I decided to post again, so feel free to say hello! :)

Kris

Reactions: Frogsy
Welcome back! I worked retail for three years so I know what you mean. It taught me a lot about people in general and helped me overcome some of my shyness. Hang in there - there is life after retail!

Hi Kris and welcome back also from me. I hope you will have good time in here:)

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you returned. I worked in retail for one summer after I graduated from high school. I was glad to leave it and go to college. My part time job while in college was directing church choirs and playing the organ. I too had a boyfriend back then, but I never divulged my diaper desires. Anyway, welcome back.

TheFifthMarauder said:
Hello there!

Hello! Nice to meet you! So glad that you came back now that you're 18, how cool. We have some stuff in common, though I think you have even more in common with my husband. Biology major, pokemon, harry potter... based on this alone I should probably go get him reading Fire and Ice if he hasn't already! I love Harry Potter, but have only recently been introduced to Pokemon. I have a 3ds as well and seriously considered getting a game, I think Pokemon X/Y... there seems to be something really appealing about trying to collect everything and get rare things. I kind of love that stuff. You have any recommendations?? Right now I'm playing Fantasy Life on my 3DS and it's fun! Very cute.

Hope you find a nice home here now that you're of age. Glad to have you!

Yes, welcome back. I am glad younger folks use this site because your posts help me put in perspective what happend to me as a youth (still the same awkward situations or is the world a bit more accepting now?). Youth also tend to try newer products than us middle of the road agers....ha, so your experience with diapers / plastic underpants may put forth a better product). Most of my deeper realtionships in college went well even after I had to inform them of wearing protection at night for security. Other persons couldn't wait to leave as soon as I pulled out my protection to change into. Hope your guy treats you well (sounds like he does with mutual fun!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back