Tranquillity Atn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've just recently ordered some tranquillity atn nappies, I have two questions, how long does it take for a case get from the USA to the UK? It's on a standard international delivery.
And question 2 is how good are these nappies? I've heard they are quite crinkley which I don't mind, but I bought them as I heard they are OK.
Would be grateful for any feedback.

I can't comment on shipping time, but yes, they are very crinkley. They are a decent diaper, better than what you can buy in a drug store, but not on the same level as something like Abena or Molicare. I would recommend adding a stuffer to them for the best experience. It makes a difference.

Thanks for the advice

I am currently using the last of my Tranquility ATN 10 pack. Until recently I hadn't had problems but I am starting to have problems with the taps. It may be sure to the moisture of my hands I'm not exactly sure it that seems to be the only problem I'm having. Just as SomeGuy said they're better than store brands but not the high quality out there.

I just got my hands on these, this past week. I had been keen to try them for a long time. I was not disappointed. They are a wonderfully soft crinkly plastic, they fit pretty well, and they hold a good amount. Even the first wetting was very obvious, with substantial wetness showing on the plastic, I was concerned that it was therefore already saturated and would not hold much more, but the SAP started to do its thing and they ended up holding three rather heavy wettings. I will be ordering more of these!

Thanks guys, can't wait for them to be delivered, I hate waiting!

I always had issues on the tapes for these, never really have much problems with other diapers and tapes except maybe the cheap attends. Be careful with the SAP, if you put pressure too much on it, it will squeeze out. Sitting down too fast is always how I got this brand to leak.

I too been having trouble with the tabs. I order a case of the of the Tranquility ATN the last week of December, about 1/3 of the tabs do not work. On many of the diapers the extra plastic is not remove. I never have problem with Tranquility.

timmy23 said:
I am currently using the last of my Tranquility ATN 10 pack. Until recently I hadn't had problems but I am starting to have problems with the taps. It may be sure to the moisture of my hands I'm not exactly sure it that seems to be the only problem I'm having. Just as SomeGuy said they're better than store brands but not the high quality out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back