• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenballs

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello im Cenballs. Im am new to diaper wearing but have wanted to wear diapers my whole life. I just recently started to wet the bed so I now have an excuse to. I play football and am always looking to talk. Looking foward for whats to come.

Noand welcome! Glad to have you here

Cenballs said:
Hello im Cenballs. Im am new to diaper wearing but have wanted to wear diapers my whole life. I just recently started to wet the bed so I now have an excuse to. I play football and am always looking to talk. Looking foward for whats to come.

Welcome Cenballs! You just started wetting the bed? Any reason why. ie medical? We're here to help and offer encouragement. Who's your favorite football team? I'm a Cardinals fan. Do you play fantasy football?

The cause still hasn't been determined. Still waiting for the test to come back to see if it is a urinary track infection. My favorite football team is the New England Patriots, and I don't play fantasy football, but love to play high school football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back