aB vs Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for everyone so I'll speak for myself.

Adult baby is not a term I feel comfortable using to describe myself because...I'm not a baby and I'm not really an adult either.

Sure I have a job, I pay my bills, I live alone and I have an adult life but mentally I'm not really there. I'm always in some state of childishness and that doesn't get in the way of anything it just is who I am.

When I'm at home it's more pronounced but my little side isn't a hobby or a thing I can put away it's Litteraly a huge part of who I am and I make a lot of decisions based around it.

I'm a little girl.

I don't have an issue with the term adult baby but if You were to ask me to describe myself I would say that in my heart I'm just a little kid because it makes the most sense to me.

We all have a special relationship with the words we use to describe ourselves to others or just ourselves and it's silly really if you think about it, they're just sounds we make with our faces haha but they have power for the people that make them.

They can inspire a whole universe of feelings just by saying them and they help us to understand ourselves.

I don't think it really matters what you call yourself as long as it helps you to understand yourself and explain yourself better.

I Like to read debate like these. I think it help bring clarity to subjects like what is AB, are Little:grouphug:
as for me I'm just a baby

Hmm, it seems like there are a lot of different opinions running around here. Here are my thoughts on the matter.

LITTLE: if somebody else tells me that they're a little, I assume that means they like age play and they're comfortable with ABDL. I'm not totally certain whether they like to wear diapers if they self-describe as a little, and I would seek more detailed info if we wanted to plan activities together.

However, I like using the term little as a self-description, especially for somebody who's curious but doesn't already know about ABDL. I think it has a nicer sound than adult baby, which has never felt quite right to me (diaper lover is fine though).

AB: if somebody tells me that they're AB, I assume they're into age play focused specifically at a very young age. I assume they wear diapers unless told otherwise and that they're interested in role-playing with a caretaker. I don't necessarily assume I know what scenarios they like or how mentally aware they are during role-play though because I think it can vary wildly.

Personally, I'm very comfortable with both terms existing. People within the community understand that sometimes clarification is needed, but it has always been true that just using labels does a terrible job at describing people. And I like that the term little adds an extra option for broadly describing age play. Sometimes you want to be vague, after all.

I'm very new to this site as well, and the labels confuse the life out of me! All I know is I like being a baby, I like to dress in onesies and go to bed in a nappie with a bottle of hot chocolate, dummy and comforter in hand, and feel like I am 6 months old, to me that's an AB...surly that's all the labels we need..? Every other diviation is just that, I thought I needed to slot into a tidy little pigeon hole, but I'm just happy knowing others feel this need as strong as I do.
just be happy, with who you are, no harm in asking someone to explain things.

JewelSparkles said:
Yes, I'm with you. I have both listed, but I am definitely NOT sexually oriented when I play... matter of fact when I'm little I can't even think of sex at all.

Yeah, I'm a little and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with sex.

SilentlySpeaking said:
Hi,
I so I'm trying to figure out where I fit and I got a bit confused on terms logo and all so I looked for a threD on it but I couldn't find one this so I thought I might ask I hope that's ok,

I think I have a pretty good idea what an adult baby is, but I'm less sure about what a little is, could someone please clearify that?

How would you define an AB and how would you define a little?

What is the difference between the two? Is there on?

If so how do you figure out or know wich one you are?

Thank you im sorry these are so direct or come off as rude, I'm not meaning to offend any one if I do im really really sorry,

An AB is an adult that likes acting like a baby (that's obvious to you now), a "little" can be an adult who enjoys age-regression, they can be anything ranging from age 1-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back