Inspire Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenn said:
Here is a YouTube video demonstrating their absorbancy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wv7tuCnlnE

I am always very skeptical of these saturation tests, as they do not simulate lying down, flooding and the wicking required to prevent leaking when the diaper is near saturation.

That and of course they're using water. Diapers will never hold as much pee as they do water and that is what renders these saturation demonstrations borderline useless.

Has anyone here actually obtained and tried these diapers themselves?

I bought a pack of mediums according to the size chart they should be fine but I find them a bit small fitting comepaired to my Dry 24/7's will try a large next time.

Rob110 said:
I bought a pack of mediums according to the size chart they should be fine but I find them a bit small fitting compared to my Dry 24/7's will try a large next time.

Thanks for this, but now I am confused. I measured a stretched medium 24/7 and it was the exact same width but 1" shorter (½" on the rise). The large are therefore 4" longer (2" on the rise) than the 24/7. This is a big difference.

BTW the shipping on the samples is way to expensive.

I have a single sample on the way :)

They have great deals on plastic pants (got one set for 10 cents!), but shipping from Cannukistan to the states is pretty ridiculous! 3 plastic pants and 1 (single, not pack) disposable cost me $10 from the store, but $17 in shipping costs!

The package should arrive this week! I won't have the opportunity to really use them for a little while though.

jeremyi said:
That and of course they're using water. Diapers will never hold as much pee as they do water and that is what renders these saturation demonstrations borderline useless.

Has anyone here actually obtained and tried these diapers themselves?

Plus you have to take in to consideration of them being on you when they're being used not laid out flat, and whether you're lying down, standing, sitting, crawling, etc.
Pouring water from a jug isn't the most reliable test. Wearing them is.

Ok it's time to end the speculation. These are the MOST ABSORBENT diapers I have ever used.

I have extensively tested Bambino Bellisimos, Fabinie Exclusive, Drycare 24/7's, Molicares, Abena M4's, and ComfyCare M10/L10.

Up until this point the Large Bellisimo has held the consistent record for me. I wear until I leak, then weigh the diaper. I weigh all my diapers so I have a good idea of their average abilities.

Large Bellissimo Sitting position. 1.3 to 1.5 liters.
Large Bellissimo Laying Down: 2 to 2.3 liters.

Medium Drycare 24/7 Sitting position. 1.2 - 1.3 liters
Medium Drycare 24/7 Laying down. 1.7 - 1.8 liters

Medium Inspire Sitting position. 2 liters sitting on a soft couch! (and I think it can do more I wasn't aimed right). 1.2 - 1.3 in an office chair.
Medium Inspire Laying Down: 3 liters!

No joke, these are the most amazing diapers I have ever used.

Can't comment on sizing other than to say they sized almost exactly like Bambino's, maybe a smidge bigger.

Also can't comment on tapes, I always use packing tape to re-enforce, since most brand tapes cant handle how tight I like my diapers to fit. I would say they are average.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!

I just order a case to see if they are as good as advertised. Normally IU would stick with ComfiCare or Bambino, but their advertising sucked me in and I had to try them.

I am supposed to get the next Wednesday and will let you know how they work for me.

Ok. My mommy is very frustrated with this diaper. While she appreciates the amazing capacity, there is no end to these tapes coming undone. Packing tape, in my case at least, is required. I suspect these are cut on the same machine as the Bellissimo, fabine and Comficare M10/L10., however, the tapes are quite inferior to these other diapers.

I still regard these as the highest capacity diaper ever, but for the money, the tapes are horrible.

Let me know if u think so to.

Rearz diapers are now for sale on ebay in the USA. Under $20 for a sample plus a pacifier. What a great deal.

Buyer beware: I just received a case of the these (medium) and every diaper had a bad defect. The bottom right tape tab is only 1/4" long. I contacted Rearz and was told they would send me one bag of diapers free. Nice of them but not enough. I hope they fix the problem.

xtrabulk said:
http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-rearz-diapers-sample-p-944.html?osCsid=ca9426780fb7095de8c2f2d540b86178

Haven't heard of these, and couldn't find any other posts on them. New diaper from Rearz?

I love them. Posting a sort-of review, but want to give it a solo thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
I'd be HIGHLY skeptical of anybody who calls their first disposable diapers "World's Most Absorbent." 5000mL??? That's like, almost twice XP Medical's tested capacity for the Dry 24/7s, and more than twice the daily urine output of somebody who gets all his/her fluids. It just strikes me as immediately disingenuous and goofy. I'd like to see diapers compete it other ways at this point. Stupid capacities that can only be reached under idyllic test conditions aren't what we need.

I didn't actually pour 5000mL into one to see, but- from my own experience, I've never had a more absorbent diaper in both wicking speed and overall capacity, and that includes the Abenas, the ConfiDry 24/7, Bambinos, or XP Medical Lv 4. I was skeptical too when I ordered but a friend recommended them to me and said that if they were exaggerating, it wasn't by much.

- - - Updated - - -

mattyd said:
The video said they crinkle a lot even under clothes, is that the case with these? Or was that just for their printed ones.

Never had an issue under clothing but they are a little noisier. About the same as a Bambino, I'd say.

- - - Updated - - -

Khaymen said:
Does anyone sell these in the US? The shipping is prohibitive.

As far as I know they ship only from Canada, but shipping for a case was only $20 from Canada Post, and I got my case in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

BouncyBoy said:
Ok. My mommy is very frustrated with this diaper. While she appreciates the amazing capacity, there is no end to these tapes coming undone. Packing tape, in my case at least, is required. I suspect these are cut on the same machine as the Bellissimo, fabine and Comficare M10/L10., however, the tapes are quite inferior to these other diapers.

I still regard these as the highest capacity diaper ever, but for the money, the tapes are horrible.

Let me know if u think so to.

Honestly never had an issue with the tapes coming off, and I am a big dude who pulls them pretty tight. I reinforce most times with clear duct tape regardless, but only ever had one tape break and that was from the tab, not from coming unstuck.

I went up a size and now the tapes reach the panels so I have to retract my statements. Tapes are actually really good if they reach the plastic panel.

MattiKins said:
I didn't actually pour 5000mL into one to see, but- from my own experience, I've never had a more absorbent diaper in both wicking speed and overall capacity, and that includes the Abenas, the ConfiDry 24/7, Bambinos, or XP Medical Lv 4. I was skeptical too when I ordered but a friend recommended them to me and said that if they were exaggerating, it wasn't by much.

Never had an issue under clothing but they are a little noisier. About the same as a Bambino, I'd say.

To which Bambino are you referring?

norcal57 said:
I just order a case to see if they are as good as advertised. Normally IU would stick with ComfiCare or Bambino, but their advertising sucked me in and I had to try them.

I am supposed to get the next Wednesday and will let you know how they work for me.

Wellllllllllll?

I tried a Medium size and they were really good, the inside is really soft and fluffy, tapes were OK, as for absorption really good.
BUT I found that a Dry 24/7 Small was much better in absorption.

The plastic has that texture feel, which I don't really like. For lying down, sleeping really good there's a lot of padding the back.

Overall I if you're looking for a good play diaper get the Spoiled, they're the same as Inspire only with print. And have really good absorption, a bit pricey but not to bad
if you live in Canada, $135 for 48 (free shipping)which is a lot cheaper than Fabine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back