Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inspire Diaper?

Default Inspire Diaper?

http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-rearz-di...c2f2d540b86178

Haven't heard of these, and couldn't find any other posts on them. New diaper from Rearz?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    http://www.rearz.ca/inspire-rearz-di...c2f2d540b86178

Haven't heard of these, and couldn't find any other posts on them. New diaper from Rearz?
    I've heard of them, in that I periodically visit the Rearz site just to see what's going on there. I've had some good experiences with Rearz cloth (reusable) diapers, but their foray into the AB/DL disposable diaper market is more recent.

Generally speaking, I'd be HIGHLY skeptical of anybody who calls their first disposable diapers "World's Most Absorbent." 5000mL??? That's like, almost twice XP Medical's tested capacity for the Dry 24/7s, and more than twice the daily urine output of somebody who gets all his/her fluids. It just strikes me as immediately disingenuous and goofy. I'd like to see diapers compete it other ways at this point. Stupid capacities that can only be reached under idyllic test conditions aren't what we need.

That's not to say they aren't good diapers, by the way. The stated benefits just aren't all that convincing.

I have gone through almost an entire case and I can say that these are the most absorbent, least likely to leak diapers I have ever used. I've used almost every brand of diaper out there. I also find them more comfortable than some of the other premium diapers available which is an added bonus.

The video said they crinkle a lot even under clothes, is that the case with these? Or was that just for their printed ones.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    The video said they crinkle a lot even under clothes, is that the case with these? Or was that just for their printed ones.
    There is a shinier plastic "landing" area at the top of the diaper for the tapes so they can be refastened. This part of the diaper is crinkly. It doesn't make much noise walking around. Only bending over or sitting which causes that area to be folded slightly seems to make any above normal noise level.

How do these compare to Abena, Dry 24/7, Northshore, etc. in terms of absorbency?

Hmm, I guess they've been taken down? The link's taking me to page on the Rearz site, but the product isn't found. Bummer.

-RMS

No. They still are selling them. The link just went to a one diaper sample that they've removed. They also are selling the same diaper with a print on it that they have called Spoiled.