Status
Not open for further replies.
bluesman62 said:
Hey Sitherus, Hi. This is a question from a guy that in his own words is "computer stupid" when it comes to anything like up-loading pictures and I definately can't draw worth a damn. My artistic ability is in the "non-existant range" except when it comes to music. Is it or would it be possible for you to draw a picture of one of the guitars that i have, a B.C. Rich "Warlock" which is red in colour? I have found many pictures on the web, but haven't a clue on just how to get them up-loaded, down-loaded, whatever to one of my computers and from there what to do with them to where I am able to use them as a profile picture. I like your artwork by the way. I am envious of your ability and talent.

View attachment 23097

- - - Updated - - -

baby simba/karia just a random name i made up for my project. He is not done but is in early stages I think making him look baby fur is the hardest drawing I'View attachment 23098ve done in a while. but heres what i have so far.

Super cute. I really like it ^w^ was hoping you could diaper him though? other then that it's adorkable :D

- - - Updated - - -

oooh I didn't notice this one before ^_^ soooo cute. I'm gonna use it for my facebook and IMing pics to once it's done, thank you so much x3

simba In prog 2.jpg Another In Prog Update!:claps::catsmile:

Super cute. I really like it ^w^ was hoping you could diaper him though? other then that it's adorkable

- - - Updated - - -

oooh I didn't notice this one before ^_^ soooo cute. I'm gonna use it for my facebook and IMing pics to once it's done, thank you so much x3

Which one?

Sitherus said:
View attachment 23136 Another In Prog Update!:claps::catsmile:

Which one?

The sketch with the diaper ^^ looks super cute :3 you rocks
If you wanna makes him wet that'd be cute to but up to you :D Great job, you should be on FA or DA

Last edited:
CatsBrat said:
The sketch with the diaper ^^ looks super cute :3 you rocks
If you wanna makes him wet that'd be cute to but up to you :D Great job, you should be on FA or DA

he is wet just tilt you screen its wet like in real life you have to look for it

Sitherus said:
he is wet just tilt you screen its wet like in real life you have to look for it
heehee you're right ^w^ my eyes aren't super good and I didn't notice until i tilted the screen :p

CatsBrat said:
heehee you're right ^w^ my eyes aren't super good and I didn't notice until i tilted the screen :p

Simba In Diapers.jpg

How do you like it? All done unless you see something you want done. right now hes wearing depends because i was having a hard time making it look babyish but if i modify it ill let you know and give you the recent one.

- - - Updated - - -

Kif said:
Caution, DA has been cracking down on visible bodily fluids stuff...There were a few accounts that were banned due to that kind of content.

That aside, awesome work Sitherus! :eek:

the da? district attorney?

- - - Updated - - -

for people who want to see more of my drawings including a self portrait check this page out http://sitherus.deviantart.com/

Super cute! Thank you so much :# I'm gonna go post it as my profile pic right now ^____^

dice.png

sitherus rolled 5d6 and got: 18.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

dice.png

sitherus rolled 2d6 and got: 11.

oops didn't know what rolling the dice meant in this context

dice.png

KittyninjaW rolled 2d6 and got: 5.

Sent from my LGL34C using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

hey guys, ive been working on a new interactive drawing of my car going from stock to upgraded how a want it to be and a drawing on the hobbit movie scene (ive never seen the movies but am trying to duplicate a scene i saw on youtube). Also hav e been working on a few request drawings such as a toddler dark magician or a toddler sleeping on a chair. i will post them soon when i get closer to being done.

dark baby 1.jpg
for "DarkBabyMagicain"

- - - Updated - - -

used this girl as my refence model http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/common/BK/9780789448453-3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE
ROUGH COLOR VISUALIZATION

:biggrin:

dark baby color.jpg

It's looking nice

DarkBabyMagicain said:
It's looking nice

dark baby 2.jpg

This is my base It is what i will be working off of until my final If there are any changes you want me to make at this point speak up.

Add maybe his staff on the side somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back