Is it normal for a Babyfur to want to stay single?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edgyfox

[email protected] from Victoria Australia
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I just seem to be happier in life with close friends then in a relationship. But I'm not sure if it's good or bad for a babyfur to want to stay single.

It's neither good or bad, just a matter of personal preference.

You only have one life and it's shorter than you think so only do what makes you happy and don't worry about "normal".

There are plenty of people in the world who feel the same way, myself included so just enjoy it an do what makes you happy.

You could be asexual. A lot of people of are. Besides not everyone knows what they want in a relationship, but if you're happy alone then it's for the best. It's better to be alone and happy then to be in a relationship and miserable. But remember if you meet someone you like give it a go.

In real life, I AM single and have no desire to commit my life to a complete stranger. In furry mode, I AM in a relationship, nothing sexual though, just two cubs who are REALLY good friends :eek:, and yes, in cub mode, kitter is gay.

Well, that's the thing, you don't commit to a complete stranger, as this isn't olden times. If you're gonna commit, you gotta get to know everything aboutt that person.

I'm not sure being a BF is actually relevant to whether it's normal or not. I don't think BFs are naturally more or less inclined to romantic/sexual relationships than anyone outside of the furry community. As for whether it's normal, I suppose not wanting a relationship puts you in a minority, but it certainly isn't uncommon, nor is it abnormal or unhealthy. The important thing is to do what feels right for you, and if that's focusing on close friends instead of looking for a romantic relationship, then that's what you should do. :)

Thank you all that helps a lot.

Yes that's right, I am Asexual.

All good I'm happy to be friends with anyone no matter what as long as they're nice.

Last edited:
Dear no this life is to enjoy if your happy with just friends it's ok.
We do not always know what we will like later in life you may change your mind.
We all have deferent paths to walk no right or wrong way to do it.
All the best:)

I understand, But to be honest with the abuse I suffered In a previous relationship and then another not so bad relationship that failed. I don't think I would try again. It was actually the Trauma of the first one that made me asexual and AB/DL then forming into babyfur.

I went from bad relationship to bad relationship. In my last one the guy liked to hit me. It messed me up for a while.

The thing is bad relationships don't say anything about you but they say a lot about the other person.

Don't let Bad experiences color your world if you do, in that way they are still abusing you.

Take some time, figure out who you are and what you like, have some fun and find your strength and if you happen to meet someone you like don't turn it down based on fear. A life lived in fear isn't a life.

Reactions: Sanch
Of course it's normal. Having a person really close to you to whom you can confide in for anything is much more valuable than a person who you can suck faces with. The prior should be cherished first, even if you desire the latter kind of relationship with them.

well shit, I guess I gotta find a special someone... I'll pick...umm...SnowBlitz!

But seriously, it's good or bad, depending on how you look at things, it's actually meant for alot of things if an AB wants to take care of himself/herself, then he does not need any assistance, if a babyfur rather take care of himself/herself, then it's deemed necessary that he does not need the extra help. My theory on relationships is nothing more than an extra person helping as it isn't any love connection with a man and a women, women and women, man and man. All that person is just a caretaker/mommy/daddy/etc to them, oh the other hand, if they wanted to roleplay babyish stuff but actually be in a marriage with adult responsibilities, then there is nothing wrong with that, it's normal.

It's hard to find someone and you always hear the comment,

"your a lucky guy jeff!"

Because you found someone people hardly can find, you can be single for years to come if you choose to. As for close friends, personally, my opinion, I think close friends are 20x better than relationships because you don't have to hear the constant fighting, they know you alot better than a husband or wife would. They have been with you, stuck around with you from time to time, and they would (almost) go out of their way to help you in need if you wish to request it. If you have some close friends, then edgyfox, I might point out, your a lucky guy!

ITS MORE OF A PERSONAL CHOICE SO NO ITS NOT ABNORMAL AND HONESTLY HAS NOTHING DO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE JUST YOU :eek: YOU HAVE A PERSONAL CHOICE TO BE HAPPY AND IF YOU THINK HAVING A BUNCH OF FRIENDS IS THE PEST WAY THEN BY ALL MEANS DO IT .... oops forgot i had cap-locks on

I wouldn't label yourself the way you have in asking this question. You may be a baby-fur, but that does not mean that there is a "normalcy" to being a babyfur. Everyone is unique and different. We've all had different situations and different experiences within the fur community and especially the babyfur community. I wouldn't worry yourself with needing to feel normal or the need to "fit in". Do what makes you most comfortable, and if avoiding relationships and doing your own thing is whats making you most comfortable, then even more power to you, dear.

Thank you all that really helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back