Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need opinions and support

Angry I need opinions and support

I just ... I dont know how to say it.

I have been friends with this guy for 2 years e's my best friend. There is nothing i wouldnt do for him. I have been hanging out with him for a long time. In fact the first time i went to see him to hang out was also the day that my grandma caught sight of my diaper fetish.
    When i went to see him he asked why i was late i was gonna tell him I told him instead that if we became good friends i would tell him. So after 2 years He got into playstation he got a ps4 he begged me for months and months to get one to play with him. I spen all my savings Im completely broke on that stupid ps4 i dont even want. He introduced me to his firends on line I talked to them we had a good time but everytime they were in a competition they would say something like "Your in a diaper" "No your shitting your diaper" " Im changing your diaper" I said "you guys must be upsesed with diapers" and they said they dont even know the half of it. They told me a story where they were friends with this dude. they were at his house they got on his computer and found his diaperspace account. they were shocked. they found a picture of him in a diaper and made 1000 coppies and plastered them all over his high school and made fun of him. the teachers didnt care. they were laughing and making fun of him and still continue to this day to make fun of others. OMG they know the term adult baby diaper lover he was making fun of that. I didnt know what to to i called them jerks and left. I just left and they think im a pos but i can stand bullies! I dont know what to do I really felt like if i ever needed to I could tell my friend about my fetish and he would understand but I think he will be my reason for suicide. this now has me searching for ways to lock down my computer to the most possible way i can so that no one will ever get in. I need to buy a safe and lock my diapers in it and lock my safe keys in another safe. I dont know what to think! I dont know what to do!. I . I i need some help.

Ok Ok Ok, careful first off, i'm glad you are a special friend to this dude and it's awesome that you would go to the end of the world for him. People are rude and don't care for one another, that's how cruel the world is whether you meet nice people or not. Your in a dead-lock as we speak. I would hold off for awhile thou till you calm down, coming at him is not a really good way to express this. I would also feel bad that people like this would talk trash about us like have they ever been in a snuggie?

What does your friend know about you? Are you two close and have you shared deep dark secrets? I think if you want a barrier, you need to give up some secrets first off before you get to the big one (This is optional if your willing to tell though, results might end bad if he is like this) He sounds like one of them normal people that have badass that show off to people so if I were you, I'd confront him one on one about what you heard and how you felt, but I don't think you should be hanging with people like that if they would so something as rude as this. But remember, even if you tell and it turns out bad, it's not the end of the world. I'm sure you can find better, trusting, awesomer friends out there but I don't know your history so I would assume you have a good friendship relationship going on with him so I will leave it at that. I probably wouldn't even mention your diaper fetish at all until his friends are nowhere to be around and if you want a joke, take his phone :P Nah don't do that.

Now if you really want to hide your stuff, they do have small lock boxes you can order off of amazon I think there are some big enough for an M4 package or a bambino package size for example but you pickout whatever you want, I have some suggestions here,

http://www.amazon.com/Lockmed-Large-...sin=B00BR00PP2
    http://www.amazon.com/Paragon-7775-S...large+lock+box

These are some good suggestions but I prefer the first one as the second one is really nice, it is a tad bit expensive :P

I do hope you pull through and if I were you, I'd wait till this mess calms down before you make any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Ok Ok Ok, careful first off, i'm glad you are a special friend to this dude and it's awesome that you would go to the end of the world for him. People are rude and don't care for one another, that's how cruel the world is whether you meet nice people or not. Your in a dead-lock as we speak. I would hold off for awhile thou till you calm down, coming at him is not a really good way to express this. I would also feel bad that people like this would talk trash about us like have they ever been in a snuggie?

What does your friend know about you? Are you two close and have you shared deep dark secrets? I think if you want a barrier, you need to give up some secrets first off before you get to the big one (This is optional if your willing to tell though, results might end bad if he is like this) He sounds like one of them normal people that have badass that show off to people so if I were you, I'd confront him one on one about what you heard and how you felt, but I don't think you should be hanging with people like that if they would so something as rude as this. But remember, even if you tell and it turns out bad, it's not the end of the world. I'm sure you can find better, trusting, awesomer friends out there but I don't know your history so I would assume you have a good friendship relationship going on with him so I will leave it at that. I probably wouldn't even mention your diaper fetish at all until his friends are nowhere to be around and if you want a joke, take his phone :P Nah don't do that.

Now if you really want to hide your stuff, they do have small lock boxes you can order off of amazon I think there are some big enough for an M4 package or a bambino package size for example but you pickout whatever you want, I have some suggestions here,

http://www.amazon.com/Lockmed-Large-...sin=B00BR00PP2
    http://www.amazon.com/Paragon-7775-S...large+lock+box

These are some good suggestions but I prefer the first one as the second one is really nice, it is a tad bit expensive :P

I do hope you pull through and if I were you, I'd wait till this mess calms down before you make any actions.

Lets start off with this. He owns a snuggie i have never used one lol. Um I told him about one of my bigger fetishes I have quite a few. He know i like Omorashi.
    Let me explain our friend ship in 2 words greedy redemption
    He has my tv which he has been using for a year at times this tv is the string that has been holding us togeather. He needs one i loaning him one. When i see him depending on what mood or personality he is in (he's schizophrenic) He is either a dictator that lacks me in his room and demands things of me while if i try to leave he uses his supirior strength to stop me or tells me were not gonna be friends anymore and he'll keep my tv. Or hes super nice offering to drive me to work/school pays for my dinner, geives me stuff. I buy him allot too. But if theres any conversation regaurdless of weather hes right or not hes gonna win the fight even when presented with proof. He is a male that is supper strong and talks about his long d*** allot. He is a pain in my life and my only friend that i have. Hes my worst enime and most hated person every other hour. He claims oppisites attract. But I already know he's an ass I got used to that along time ago Im just out of words to say anything about whay in the hell he was okay with that and follows along with it! I can never tell him anything big. Im autistic and have trouble making friends. So i spend much time but his nick name for me is stupid autistic motherfucker. We cant have a single conversation without that coming up. For instance "What is your internet speed" "I have 3.75 MBps" "I have 30 Mbps" I have 30 too thats what MBps is you devide by 8 and get Mbps" "No No No you stupid autistic motherfucker Mbps and MBps are they same you just suck! "I am your dictator there is no one who can fuck with me I'll fuck you up" This guy is so hard to leave I love him but i hate him.I hate his attitude twoards me and what he would do if he ever found out anything I would have no life worth living!.

- - - Updated - - -

i want find these peoples biggest darkest secrets and post them everywhere and all over the web and rub it in their faces

Always use the incognito mode of you're web browser for any thing to do with ab/dl. // If there not really good with pc's then shouldn't need to encrypt the rest, but I can go into more details if you wish. As for finding data about them same way data can be found about you, web search history, router search history, temp dns history. I don't know whats legal and in what areas tho so you would have to find that out for you're self.

I'd suggest tho just using a drift away approach where you use something like work or study to pull you away from him without him getting mad? I don't know a good way to get the TV back.

//On side note maybe you can become friends with the ab they where making fun of lol.

//and on another side note, You should try to find some other friends that have similar interest //unrelated to ab/dl that you can trust that don't pull a kim jong un on you.

it was in another state 3 or so years ago

Ah, anyway I'm board so I'll put a way you can harden the pc's security.

If you want a quick way to paranoid level encrypt your hdd install a dule boot of linux in another partition, have it encrypt that partition in setup install of Linux. Then use windows or w/e os you use for normal activity, and switch to Linux when not. Put strong passwords on the router, and don't use wifi. That would make it basically impossible for a non hacker to get any data. XD

I can think of even more paranoid ways but they aren't necessary for stopping snooping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitherus View Post
    I just ... I dont know how to say it.

I have been friends with this guy for 2 years e's my best friend. There is nothing i wouldnt do for him. I have been hanging out with him for a long time. In fact the first time i went to see him to hang out was also the day that my grandma caught sight of my diaper fetish.
    When i went to see him he asked why i was late i was gonna tell him I told him instead that if we became good friends i would tell him. So after 2 years He got into playstation he got a ps4 he begged me for months and months to get one to play with him. I spen all my savings Im completely broke on that stupid ps4 i dont even want. He introduced me to his firends on line I talked to them we had a good time but everytime they were in a competition they would say something like "Your in a diaper" "No your shitting your diaper" " Im changing your diaper" I said "you guys must be upsesed with diapers" and they said they dont even know the half of it. They told me a story where they were friends with this dude. they were at his house they got on his computer and found his diaperspace account. they were shocked. they found a picture of him in a diaper and made 1000 coppies and plastered them all over his high school and made fun of him. the teachers didnt care. they were laughing and making fun of him and still continue to this day to make fun of others. OMG they know the term adult baby diaper lover he was making fun of that. I didnt know what to to i called them jerks and left. I just left and they think im a pos but i can stand bullies! I dont know what to do I really felt like if i ever needed to I could tell my friend about my fetish and he would understand but I think he will be my reason for suicide.
    It's sad true, but suicide, is never the awenser, in life there are jerks out there, and it's sad in a infinite number of ways, killing yourself, just doesn't do anyone any good, I am a adult baby, I'm have austim, and in addition to everything else I am a christian, Believe me, you will get through this, also suaside is NEVER THE AWENSER. It's permanent and dosn't accomplish, any thing other than hurting people, ending your life early, and letting the bullies win.

I dont know what to think! I dont know what to do!. I . I i need some help.
    We all have been there, and I'm glad you came here, Even I have been there on accation, one thing you have to know is Jesus Loves You, inspite of what you done.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets start off with this. He owns a snuggie i have never used one lol. Um I told him about one of my bigger fetishes I have quite a few. He know i like Omorashi.
    Let me explain our friend ship in 2 words greedy redemption
    He has my tv which he has been using for a year at times this tv is the string that has been holding us togeather. He needs one i loaning him one. When i see him depending on what mood or personality he is in (he's schizophrenic) He is either a dictator that lacks me in his room and demands things of me while if i try to leave he uses his supirior strength to stop me or tells me were not gonna be friends anymore and he'll keep my tv. Or hes super nice offering to drive me to work/school pays for my dinner, geives me stuff. I buy him allot too. But if theres any conversation regaurdless of weather hes right or not hes gonna win the fight even when presented with proof. He is a male that is supper strong and talks about his long d*** allot. He is a pain in my life and my only friend that i have. Hes my worst enime and most hated person every other hour. He claims oppisites attract. But I already know he's an ass I got used to that along time ago Im just out of words to say anything about whay in the hell he was okay with that and follows along with it! I can never tell him anything big. Im autistic and have trouble making friends. So i spend much time but his nick name for me is stupid autistic motherfucker. We cant have a single conversation without that coming up. For instance "What is your internet speed" "I have 3.75 MBps" "I have 30 Mbps" I have 30 too thats what MBps is you devide by 8 and get Mbps" "No No No you stupid autistic motherfucker Mbps and MBps are they same you just suck! "I am your dictator there is no one who can fuck with me I'll fuck you up" This guy is so hard to leave I love him but i hate him.I hate his attitude twoards me and what he would do if he ever found out anything I would have no life worth living.
    I can relate, I have austim, and I have trouble making friends too, I also know someone who is bipolar sicofrenic, my brother, who sounds just as much of a jerk as this guy, seriously, my bro calls me the R-word, and every bad word in the English language, and believe me. he's your friend, right? Well, as someone who lives with a bipolar brother, I can relate 100% with your story, still I'm in college and going on the honor roll, also I know how it feels to be trapped, so does my grandma, still I fell strong, because I come here and at college and talk to people who have a brain and don't belittle you, my best advice is finish high school, and as soon as you leave, get away from him and start over, also if he does try to hurt you, call the cops.
    Last edited by KittyninjaW; 15-Jan-2015 at 13:03.

I don't think that anyone should Judge people on something they haven't tried themselves. If it's not hurting anyone no one should care how people act or what they wear. But sadly people are like that which is why I haven't come out also and keep my stuff locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    It's sad true, but suicide, is never the awenser, in life there are jerks out there, and it's sad in a infinite number of ways, killing yourself, just doesn't do anyone any good, I am a adult baby, I'm have austim, and in addition to everything else I am a christian, Believe me, you will get through this, also suaside is NEVER THE AWENSER. It's permanent and dosn't accomplish, any thing other than hurting people, ending your life early, and letting the bullies win.

We all have been there, and I'm glad you came here, Even I have been there on accation, one thing you have to know is Jesus Loves You, inspite of what you done.

- - - Updated - - -

I can relate, I have austim, and I have trouble making friends too, I also know someone who is bipolar sicofrenic, my brother, who sounds just as much of a jerk as this guy, seriously, my bro calls me the R-word, and every bad word in the English language, and believe me. he's your friend, right? Well, as someone who lives with a bipolar brother, I can relate 100% with your story, still I'm in college and going on the honor roll, also I know how it feels to be trapped, so does my grandma, still I fell strong, because I come here and at college and talk to people who have a brain and don't belittle you, my best advice is finish high school, and as soon as you leave, get away from him and start over, also if he does try to hurt you, call the cops.
    Just gonna say this. The suicide thing was an expression. I would not actually do it. I have way to much to live for right now.

I've been there when I was a kid. I was Borderline Personality and needed to have a close friend. There were those who found me as a person they could manipulate to do a lot of stupid, destructive things. When I was 10 and 11, I had a friend, 12, 13 who simply was mentally sick. He was older but not much bigger than me, just a little stronger. But he was strong enough that I never could win a fight with him, so he would wrestle me and when he won, would say I would have to be his sex slave. Like I said, he was one sick f**k. Eventually I did the obvious thing and broke away from him.

I had another friend whom I had parted from, and so I reestablished that friendship and I was a lot happier. This is what you have to do; get away from him. Either that or have a very good talk with him and tell him that when he mistreats you, you're going home and not coming back.

I don't think you should ever tell a person like this about your diaper fetish as he will hold it over your head, perhaps for ever. He doesn't sound balanced to me, so I would be very careful.