Thread: Hi, Jo here

Default Hi, Jo here

So, hello everybody, I'm Jo. I figured I would join up here because I like regression and wearing diapers, still on the fence about using them though. As to the rest of me, I'm a general geek, fan of sci-fi and childrens movies (I'm playing a Muppet Show episode as I type this), I play a lot of video games, but I'm usually years behind the curve... currently I'm really into Sims 2. I'm going through some health issues which has pretty much shrunk my world, so it's nice to connect with some people, even just over the internet, and I'm really curious to see how other people view the abdl life and experiences they've had.

Welcome to ADISC, Jo - and excellent introduction! What kind of activities do you like doing during your regression, and what age(s) do you generally enjoy being Little at?

Hello Sanch, thank you! I've found I react strongly to all sorts of regression, and it helps my anxiety issues, so I've dabbled in everything. I very much like childrens music and shows, eating off kiddie plates, pacifiers, and stuffed toys. I think my inner little is about toddler age.

Hi Jo,
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm a big fan of sci-fi as well, books and movies. As for the Sims 2, I logged many many hours on there when it was new, mostly building and decorating houses, the people never interested me much. I'm glad you're interested in the AB/DL lifestyle, this is definitely the place to be if you want to learn about others experiences with it. There's a wealth of knowledge here about the lifestyle, I hope you find what you're looking for!

Thanks! I'm mostly into generational challenges on Sims, I like watching the families grow up and pass on the genes.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKittibuck View Post
    So, hello everybody, I'm Jo. I figured I would join up here because I like regression and wearing diapers, still on the fence about using them though. As to the rest of me, I'm a general geek, fan of sci-fi and childrens movies (I'm playing a Muppet Show episode as I type this), I play a lot of video games, but I'm usually years behind the curve... currently I'm really into Sims 2. I'm going through some health issues which has pretty much shrunk my world, so it's nice to connect with some people, even just over the internet, and I'm really curious to see how other people view the abdl life and experiences they've had.
    You know, I can relate, minus the Sims thing, and the health issues, but still, welcome to adisc, from one nerd to another.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKittibuck View Post
    Hello Sanch, thank you! I've found I react strongly to all sorts of regression, and it helps my anxiety issues, so I've dabbled in everything. I very much like childrens music and shows, eating off kiddie plates, pacifiers, and stuffed toys. I think my inner little is about toddler age.
    Same. It's a great way of coping with anxiety and stress, and much better than my previous route of drinking heavily when anxious! Stuffed toys are the best, especially to cuddle up with when watching TV - have you seen In the Night Garden? It's my absolute favourite show for Littles (I'm usually toddler age as well; around 18 months, though I do sometimes prefer infant or older toddler ages too).