Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The consequence of everyone knowing you wear diapers

Default The consequence of everyone knowing you wear diapers

Yesterday I was in the kitchen having breakfast and my mom came in the kitchen and she said she smells poop and asked if I pooped my pants. I said no and I was so embarrassed. Thenn she apologized and said it was a logical thing to think of. I didn't poop my diaper but she smelled something stinky and thought it was me. If my daughter had been in the kitchen, she would have thought it was her and needed changed.

If everyone knows you wear diapers and someone does a stinky fart, everyone will think it's you. I sometimes worry that I am going to get blamed when something stinks and my mom thinking it's me. This gives me a good reason why my diapers are private and no one must know I wear them. Co workers, strangers, neighbors, other people who are not living with me. So I am posting this to tell you about the consequences about being out with this and having everyone know you wear them, you are more likely to get the blame if there is a poop smell or a piss smell unless there is a baby around. I do sometimes wonder if my mom believes me when I say it wasn't me but she still thinks I pooped my pants because I am the only diaper wearer around, excuse me, diaper user.

It reminds me when my son used to poop his pants (not diaper his underwear) and whenever he stinks like poo, I always think he pooped and check his pants and see he only farted. He still does skid marks and leaks stool sometimes but he doesn't like to be messy so I have no reason to think he pooped his pants or else he would be taking them off so I ask him instead of he farted and he says "yeah." But I can imagine if we were both in the room and he did a stinky fart, my mom thinks I pooped myself. My mom did make a comment yesterday about if my daughter and I were together, she would wonder which one of us has a stinky diaper but she would check my daughter first. I know she won't check mine.

Has this ever happened to anyone or do you ever worry you are going to get blamed for a smell?
    Last edited by Calico; 15-Jan-2015 at 09:46.

BordercollieTrigger

Hehe my mom said did i smell once at a family event. When didn't hehehe liked hearing it.

When I was young I was known for letting those silent stinky ones. That would clear the room at times.
    If it was a loud one It was just noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Get a dog. Almost anything can be blamed on the dog.
    I love this answer! I have three dogs and my big lab always makes terrible farts. If I ever did decide to go 24/7 and mess too, it would be easy to blame the smell on her.

Quote Originally Posted by nites View Post
    I love this answer! I have three dogs and my big lab always makes terrible farts. If I ever did decide to go 24/7 and mess too, it would be easy to blame the smell on her.
    Exactly. I don't care for dogs, but I got conned into dogsitting Junior's mutt a couple days a week. Guess which days I choose to indulge?

P.S. The dog worships me because I go for much longer walks than anyone else.

The obvious goal here was to make you feel embarrassed. It's why your mom made the snide remark.

Hindsight being 20/20. My personal response would be to look her straight in the eye, drop my pants and look down the front of my diaper and then say "Nope! Not enough fiber I guess...". The goal here is to not make excuses for what you like or want, and punish those who would attempt to shame you for what you like and want. Trust me it'd be more embarrassing for her to see you in a diaper, than for you to smell ripe because you've got a steamer in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Get a dog. Almost anything can be blamed on the dog.
    Or get a dogboy. Damn it!

Since your mom is the one living with you now or at least visiting. what about asking her to keep questions like that to herself? I feel like pretty much every year since she's found out, you say your mom says something stupid if not mean about it. Your mom clearly doesn't get it and doesn't want to and you've lead a exceedingly normal and decent life to clearly demonstrate being AB/DL isn't a bad thing.

Do you live with your mother, or was she just visiting? It sounds like something pretty inappropriate for her to comment on. You should ask her to respect your privacy, your space, and your feelings - let her know how it makes you feel and not to bring it up anymore. Especially as crude a question as that, and in the kitchen where anyone could hear it.