Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I'm fairly new to here still getting the hang of things. But been an experimental babyfur since 2011 and more so online then real life. But I'm wanting to bring my baby fox side out more into the real world. Unfortunately if I take it out of my home I have to hide that side of me due to my lifestyle situation. Does anyone have any suggestions? And thank you for reading my post.:smile:

I don't know many suggestions that you would want to take it out. You will be looked at or judged outside by people which is sad by them because people don't know how to respect others.

Your only comfort zone is either your home or a caretaker's, (friend who understand's you) house.

edgyfox said:
I'm fairly new to here still getting the hang of things. But been an experimental babyfur since 2011 and more so online then real life. But I'm wanting to bring my baby fox side out more into the real world. Unfortunately if I take it out of my home I have to hide that side of me due to my lifestyle situation. Does anyone have any suggestions? And thank you for reading my post.:smile:

Would going to a cub friendly con, be an option? I'll be going to my first con this next month. From talking with others that have been to this con, it's very cub friendly.

But yeah other than doing something at a con, the only thing I can think of would be going over to a friend's house.

Thank you for your reply that makes a lot of sense. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to try going to a Con, But they only have them in the City which unfortunately is hours away. Then I'd have to find accommodation and I think you have to register or something. Way to confusing for a baby Fox like me. But still a very good suggestion from you. Thank you. :)

edgyfox said:
Thank you for your reply that makes a lot of sense. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to try going to a Con, But they only have them in the City which unfortunately is hours away. Then I'd have to find accommodation and I think you have to register or something. Way to confusing for a baby Fox like me. But still a very good suggestion from you. Thank you. :)

Understandable. I hope you're able to find something to do, or attend a con. But yeah I understand about the drive. My first one is about a 6 hour drive away. But I'm going to pick up a little bro first, so total drive time will be 9 or 10 hours. So I'm going to break it up by spending a night at his place.

Wow! They must be worth going to for such a long drive.

edgyfox said:

Well he's 4 hours away from where I live to the Northeast of me. The con is 6 hours from where I live to the Southeast.

So it's not a straight 9 hour drive. I think it's about 5 hours from his place to the con. He had someone that was going to take him, but they've had to change their plans, so I changed mine to come get him.

But I can't drive very long right now without a lot of pain. I broke a bone in my foot a couple months back, and I'm slowly starting to get better, so I've got to break up the drive into segments to be able to do it.

But yeah, he's like my little brother. So I feel pretty protective of him, and want to make sure he makes it. He's been to this con before, and has told me how much fun he had at it. I'm a pretty shy person, and don't do well around new people, if I don't know anyone.

But I have been talking to a few people that live about an hour and half away from me, that I'm going to be meeting at the con. I've talked to them about meeting a few times a year to hang out, and they've said they're up for it.

Around where I live a couple hour drive isn't that big of a trip, since everything is pretty far spaced out, and it's all highway / interstate driving, where a couple hours will take you pretty far. In fact I will make a trip that's over a hundred miles (one way) two or three times a week, in the evenings. (haven't done that much lately with my foot tho, but once it finishes healing, I should be able to start doing that again.)

edgyfox said:

I saw attendees to Rainfurrest in Seattle who had come from Norway and one of my friends has come from the UK. It's not just for the con but it's worth a bit of effort.

Mattew said:
Well he's 4 hours away from where I live to the Northeast of me. The con is 6 hours from where I live to the Southeast.

So it's not a straight 9 hour drive. I think it's about 5 hours from his place to the con. He had someone that was going to take him, but they've had to change their plans, so I changed mine to come get him.

But I can't drive very long right now without a lot of pain. I broke a bone in my foot a couple months back, and I'm slowly starting to get better, so I've got to break up the drive into segments to be able to do it.

But yeah, he's like my little brother. So I feel pretty protective of him, and want to make sure he makes it. He's been to this con before, and has told me how much fun he had at it. I'm a pretty shy person, and don't do well around new people, if I don't know anyone.

But I have been talking to a few people that live about an hour and half away from me, that I'm going to be meeting at the con. I've talked to them about meeting a few times a year to hang out, and they've said they're up for it.

Around where I live a couple hour drive isn't that big of a trip, since everything is pretty far spaced out, and it's all highway / interstate driving, where a couple hours will take you pretty far. In fact I will make a trip that's over a hundred miles (one way) two or three times a week, in the evenings. (haven't done that much lately with my foot tho, but once it finishes healing, I should be able to start doing that again.)

I would love to go to one I'm just really shy too. And don't really have the money. I would have to get the train because I hate driving in the City.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor said:
I saw attendees to Rainfurrest in Seattle who had come from Norway and one of my friends has come from the UK. It's not just for the con but it's worth a bit of effort.

I'd love to have the money to come to one of yours, But I don't have a Pass Port or Money. But maybe one day I'll have the experience.

I'm thinking of going to a con this jear and when i rally do, i have to travel about 750km (nearly 500 miles).
Absolutely no idea, if this would be a good idea or not - Maybe i will find people i can get a connection to or maybe i cannot do anything with them...
I'm pretty unshure about that

TwilightS said:
I'm thinking of going to a con this jear and when i rally do, i have to travel about 750km (nearly 500 miles).
Absolutely no idea, if this would be a good idea or not - Maybe i will find people i can get a connection to or maybe i cannot do anything with them...
I'm pretty unshure about that

Good luck. It's a big step for me to go to one. Way outside my comfort zone. But I'm hopeful it'll be fun. I'll be in a room with 3 other cubs. Communication is key. I've got to communicate with everyone I'll be staying with & I've been talking with several more I plan on meeting. Should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back