Right or Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Est. Contributor
Ok so I just want thoughts on this it ha been driving me crazy and to say if it is right or wrong(But this is not a black and white subject and can apply to every one in some way). So I will keep this shot as I can. I was in the shops the other day Buying kids clothes and underwear(Which I like best as you can where every where as no one know your wearing kids underwear)and I realized that I only got the most expensive underwear because poor people could not afford them and kids clothes and had copy's of little kids clothes made custom (There the same a kids ones but bigger and designer sort of:p). The reason is the strange people could where them if there not custom as they would be to expensive for them (witch is not nice). But I want to be a stereotypical Tween age girl that has no medical problems! ECT

SO is it right wrong or in-between

As a last thing When im a little Girl all theses thing apply but when im "Normal" I like to help people so-long as it is not dirty and there is no way to get sick from it i like to help people.

One last thing is it ok to where girls/kids underwear
♛​
Anna's end of post Quote
❤ ❤ Being cute never hurt anyone ❤ ❤

I'm not entirely sure I'm understanding what you're asking. It seems as though you went to buy cute clothes and undies, and ended up buying the most expensive ones because they are the cutest looking. Is that correct?

If I'm being honest, I'm not entirely sure there's anything wrong with that. The basic idea of supply and demand says that the more desirable something is, the more expensive it will be. So, if cute clothes are desirable then they will be more expensive than non-cute clothes.

well no it is Because poor people can not afford them there is stuff for cheaper but I don't like the idea that not rich people can afford them. it sounds really bad but im not a bad person

Anna said:
well no it is Because poor people can not afford them there is stuff for cheaper but I don't like the idea that not rich people can afford them. it sounds really bad but im not a bad person

So your saying your rich? Well there is nothing wrong with that in an off itself actually. Provided you really are wealthy that does not make you greedy (Or whatever other emotion your feeling conscientious about) at all Anna. Your simply being yourself and that is alright actually since your not hurting anyone by doing that. In fact based upon what you have posted in the past I have a hard time wondering why you would even think your a bad person for spending your (or anyone else's) money? It's not like your stealing from the store obviously and ironically you might have done some good by making demand that will put someone to work in some clothing factory right? I don't think your greedy or a bad person even if your a millionaire (which is none of my business in the first place if you really are wealthy).

It's when money becomes a obsession (I.E greed) that it's a problem. You see if you think your being greedy I should mention that greed is a specific form of selfishness correct? Well how are you allegedly "selfish" (I doubt you are fyi) when your thinking of some else when you buy expensive clothes? The answer is your not. Seeing how it is your thinking about someone else when you buy something I find it hard to believe your somehow thinking about only yourself. Basically it's kinda hard :smile: to be selfish when your thinking about someone else these days last I checked.

Now I could be dead wrong about how you are feeling about this and just not know it so please inform me if I was wrong just now about what's troubling you? I am not 100% sure that is what's troubling you but if it is by all means let's talk about it since your in need of advice? :hug::smile1:

P.S if you're thinking that wearing girls clothes when your biologically a male is wrong I would like to add I am a 6'6" 250 pound fighter who knows how to defend himself (and has defended himself) that likes to wear dresses when I get little to make me feel more innocent. (let's not forget I wear diapers 24/7 now for medical reasons on top of that) Just because someone who probably has a inappropriate education (I.E "half" a education) tells society how "real men" should behave does not mean you should take them seriously. I probably have more bad assery in me then the next 3 people you will see walking down the sidewalk after reading this post. Does that stop me from wearing a dress if I feel like it? Honestly I am happy for you simply for being able to afford something nice. So take it easy on yoursef if you value my advice because I would feel sad if you felt that way. Everyone deserves to be themselves and so should you. :sissy:

This reminds me of when I was in college and several years after. I was probably what you could have called a real, genuine "hippie" when I was in college. I would have loved to have had one of those real, suede, fringe leather coats. From the perspective of the late '60s, early '70s, they were definitely the cool fashion. The humorous thing about it was that I'd see well to do, middle age men wearing them. All us young guys who would actually look good in them, couldn't afford them. But that's just a reality of life.

Now, I could easily afford one, but I don't want one. I think I'd look ridiculous in one. I do have a very nice regular suede jacket which I really enjoy. I also have this wonderful grey and white, tweed London Fog winter coat. At the same time, my wife and I give to St. Jude's hospital, Wounded Soldiers, The Potato Project, ASPCA, our local animal shelter, Salvation Army, and other charities as well as our church.

It's not about what you spend on yourself, though to be honest, my wife and I don't spend much on ourselves. We have what we need and that's enough. But you always have opportunities to help others, even if you don't have much money. You have time, and you can use that to help others. When I was younger, I worked on Habitat for Humanity houses and I split wood for the wood ministry. I had to have a huge oak tree taken down this fall, and instead of keeping the wood for my wood stove, I gave it to the wood ministry, which goes to poor people who heat their houses with wood stoves. There is a time and place for all things, receiving and giving. If you can, do both.

Oh! I get what you are saying!

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to feel rich, pampered, and cute! I don't think there is anything wrong with buying things that make you happy, clothes and stuff. There is plenty of clothes to get around. You shouldn't view things as if you are taking clothes from other kids, they'll get clothes. That's not a problem at all. I think it's natural to feel guilty about buying things that seem like they are for kids, we tell ourselves this is not for us and try to make ourselves feel like we are.. but honestly tons of clothes will just not get worn. Tons of toys will just not get played with. It's totally fine!

And hey, indulging in the fantasy of being rich is fine too. Wanting expensive things, wanting to feel like you are perhaps a bit spoiled can be fun. It's not like you actually have a problem with poor people. Don't feel so bad!

Have fun Anna!

Thanks every one I'm So much happier it can be so confusing you all helped me A ton
Big thanks to accepted, dogboy, Talula and ✮ ✯ gigglemuffinz✮ ✯

❤♛❤Stay Cute❤♛❤

It's not your fault that people can't afford every thing at the top of the list. People buy things because they like them unless you seek the latest trends and pay more for that exclusivity.

I have and use premium diapers that people who need them use generic uncomfortable cheap diapers because people can afford the premium diapers.

While these issues are all around us, it's not our direct responsibility to supply them for others. While we would like to help every one, we have our own lives to live. It's not greedy despite what others think. As long as you're financially responsible, you don't have to that way.

Anna said:
Thanks every one I'm So much happier it can be so confusing you all helped me A ton
Big thanks to accepted, dogboy, Talula and ✮ ✯ gigglemuffinz✮ ✯

❤♛❤Stay Cute❤♛❤

Is there anything else we can help you with Anna? I do rather enjoy doing that for other people and it does no harm to anyone to ask. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back