Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello I me and my mommy are trying to do some un potty training. I need help coming up with some ideas have any

Un-potty training?

Wow, being 18 and having a "mommy" who's playing diaper games seems kinda young to me, but whatever, I suppose. Anyway, buy and read Natalie Bent's "There's a Baby In My Bed". It will give you all the ideas you need. It's all there, spelling out regression and babying. It all seems obvious to me, however.

Unpottytraining is pretty vague. If you're talking about, like, messing up your bathroom habits for real, don't do that, it's unhealthy and you can hurt yourself. If you're talking about role-playing, I dunno, you can buy the book that dogboy suggested or just do what feels right. Drink regularly and have some "accidents." Then go from there.

I'd say reconsider if you're thinking of attempting any sort of long-term approach. Roleplay is one thing, but don't cause yourself harm.

I agree with eulogy. Im ic and although i dont mind it much and i use ab stuff to make it fun at least, at the end of the day there are no safe words and no breaks. Its not a good idea to go for some sort of untraining :)

It's somewhat unlikely to lose control, is just you training your brain to go more often and for it not to freak out when your not near a toilet or still clothed.

The most that will happen is more frequent and more urgent voids.

Just remember when you become to comfortable letting go, you'll end up having accidents.

24/7 loses it's flare after awhile. Especially if it's sexual for you.

It's not unhealthy to not hold it in. It's actually healthier to void more often. You rid your body of wastes more often. Reducing the chance of prostate, kidney, and liver problems. You're less likely to get kidney stones. Please don't assume something is unhealthy or healthy if you don't know the facts.

However, performing body modifications, usage of catheters IS dangerous. You can have serious medical complications.

We all fantasize art one time or another about having to wear diapers because you have no control. When it comes down to it, you'll have to wear diapers in some of the most awkward situations whether you like it out not. I do have these fantasies and I have tried temporary solutions, having said that, I wouldn't want to be permanently incontinent.

I wish there was an easy way to make it so when people put in key words like un-potty train it would pop-up a define box to narrow down what they mean by that word more, just like onesie.

There is not enough context in some situations for the desired meaning to be concluded.

You could just commit to wearing diapers 24/7. You will find that if you always use your diapers and never use a toilet again that you will go more easily with llittle to no notice most of the time. I've been 24/7 for 38 years now. I guess you could say I'm unpotty trained

Me and my Daddy play at Un-potty training! I get stickers for wetting my diaper and the bed and showing Daddy when I wet my panties. It's all just for fun, but I have something like a potty training chart, when I get enough stickers I get small rewards like candy or small toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back