• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Brian. ...new adult diaper wearer

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianlee73

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello everyone. I'm Brian. I'm 41 years old. I'm a Gay white male (but love to make friends with both men AND women, gay and straight).
Right now, just wearing Depend Real fit. New issues with incontinence, etc. Both bowel and bladder. Nobody else knows, so a I thought I would come somewhere where people do.
I guess I'm looking to talk to others, who have these issues, and/or wear adult diapers fulltime. I haven't really dated much since starting to wear them [removed]. Fears. Anxiety, etc, keep me from getting naked.
I enjoy music, food, dancing and watching sports, although anxiety issues with this have kept me from going out much. Hope to hear from ya.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
brianlee73 said:
Hello everyone. I'm Brian. I'm 41 years old. I'm a Gay white male (but love to make friends with both men AND women, gay and straight).
Right now, just wearing Depend Real fit. New issues with incontinence, etc. Both bowel and bladder. Nobody else knows, so a I thought I would come somewhere where people do.
I guess I'm looking to talk to others, who have these issues, and/or wear adult diapers fulltime. I haven't really dated much since starting to wear them [removed]. Fears. Anxiety, etc, keep me from getting naked.
I enjoy music, food, dancing and watching sports, although anxiety issues with this have kept me from going out much. Hope to hear from ya.

Brian

Hey Brian! Welcome to ADISC! You've got quite the eclectic mix of hobbies there, you'll make a great partner some day!

What's your favourite food? What sort of dancing do you like? Like, club/drunk dancing, or 'traditional' dancing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the site. I think that your incontinence is something that you will have to discuss with your partner. You shouldn't have to live in fear or shame. This is simply a medical condition and you both can figure out ways to get around the inconvenience. My wife is diabetic and recently had her leg amputated below the knee. We are also finding ways to overcome her lack of mobility. It's not something either one of us wanted. In fact, it's something we feared for a long time, but it arrived like a very late, drunken date.

Rather than let it hurt you, triumph over it. If your partner cares about you, he'll accept this as just one of a million medical conditions. We all have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back