Thread: I'm Brian. ...new adult diaper wearer

Default I'm Brian. ...new adult diaper wearer

Hello everyone. I'm Brian. I'm 41 years old. I'm a Gay white male (but love to make friends with both men AND women, gay and straight).
    Right now, just wearing Depend Real fit. New issues with incontinence, etc. Both bowel and bladder. Nobody else knows, so a I thought I would come somewhere where people do.
    I guess I'm looking to talk to others, who have these issues, and/or wear adult diapers fulltime. I haven't really dated much since starting to wear them [removed]. Fears. Anxiety, etc, keep me from getting naked.
    I enjoy music, food, dancing and watching sports, although anxiety issues with this have kept me from going out much. Hope to hear from ya.

Brian
    Last edited by Nihlus; 21-Jan-2015 at 21:29. Reason: Removing non-PG13 content

Quote Originally Posted by brianlee73 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Brian. I'm 41 years old. I'm a Gay white male (but love to make friends with both men AND women, gay and straight).
    Right now, just wearing Depend Real fit. New issues with incontinence, etc. Both bowel and bladder. Nobody else knows, so a I thought I would come somewhere where people do.
    I guess I'm looking to talk to others, who have these issues, and/or wear adult diapers fulltime. I haven't really dated much since starting to wear them [removed]. Fears. Anxiety, etc, keep me from getting naked.
    I enjoy music, food, dancing and watching sports, although anxiety issues with this have kept me from going out much. Hope to hear from ya.

Brian
    Hey Brian! Welcome to ADISC! You've got quite the eclectic mix of hobbies there, you'll make a great partner some day!

What's your favourite food? What sort of dancing do you like? Like, club/drunk dancing, or 'traditional' dancing?
    Last edited by Nihlus; 21-Jan-2015 at 21:30.

Quote Originally Posted by brianlee73 View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Brian.[...] Hope to hear from ya.

Brian
    Welcome to ADISC!

brianlee73 (Brian),

So often there is what seems an inherent shame associated with incontinence... and that tends to come more of preconceived notions and general ignorance of self and others. We generally work to sort that out with self, then if still needed... we'll work on how to approach others in this...

I presume that you are under the care of a physician? If not, I would certainly recommend that you seek professional medical treatment and advice...

Your fears and anxiety about diapers, AB/DL, and little... and any other part of life, is very much appreciated here. I hope that you'll find that those issues lessen as you get to know us here and, exchange in our collective experiences... you'll probably get a better sense of yourself and, what all of these things mean to you in a healthier perspective.

There's also some fun and entertainment, and some mental exercises in debate and philosophical pursuits here too, if that is of any interest to you!

I hope to see you soon, engaging in the forums here!

Warmest Regards,
    -Marka

Hello and welcome to the site. I think that your incontinence is something that you will have to discuss with your partner. You shouldn't have to live in fear or shame. This is simply a medical condition and you both can figure out ways to get around the inconvenience. My wife is diabetic and recently had her leg amputated below the knee. We are also finding ways to overcome her lack of mobility. It's not something either one of us wanted. In fact, it's something we feared for a long time, but it arrived like a very late, drunken date.

Rather than let it hurt you, triumph over it. If your partner cares about you, he'll accept this as just one of a million medical conditions. We all have something.