If?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illinoise said:
One cannot have an AB experience without the "A" part. Having to deal with icky grown up headaches gives little time its meaning. Playing in a bubble bath is fun, but it
really fires up my pleasure centers to squirt my rubber ducky while letting hot water cascade on my aching feet after a hard day's work. Blissfully running a toycar up a ramp before crashing it into a block tower is one thing. But doing that after sitting in a traffic jam after work is really awesome.

With me, I see this as a balancing act. Even though I want to just be a baby all the time, I realistically can not be a baby all the time. I have too many adult responsibilities that have to be taken care of first, before I can then let myself be a baby, even for a short time.

LittleAaron said:
I would love the freedom to wear diapers whenever I wanted. - Basically, I would love for the stigma to be gone and to properly intermix my adult life with my ABDL desires. I hate having secrets, but the world is not ready yet.
This has nothing to do with the world, and everything to do with Your relationship with another adult. - The world already accepts that as Your individual and private choice, however, Your interests do not always rule either Your adult relationship or Your responsibilities in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back