• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddeder

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey there people. Im paddeder :) Wanted to make an account so i can comment instead of just lurk occasionally. Anyway bye bye.

Paddeder said:
Hey there people. Im paddeder :) Wanted to make an account so i can comment instead of just lurk occasionally. Anyway bye bye.

Bye bye? More like hello! Welcome Paddeder! I'm glad you joined ADSIC so you can comment occasionally! I hope that you find a lot of content to comment on, and then maybe just maybe you're accidentally one of the most active members. It would be a bit silly though.

Silly aside, it's totally fine if you don't see yourself being the active-st member, I'm still glad you signed up! Still, how did you find us? What kinda stuff made you want to wanna sign up to comment on? Where does the name Paddeder come from? Hehe.

I like to lurk a bit, but i will comment on things here and there. I had lurked on the site for a while, just thought it would be a little more fun to comment occasionally :)

Hello ^~^ hope to see you around! Love that pic of fleur de lis btw :)

Welcome as you know we are friendly group.
Your welcome you have thoughts idea's that are quite welcome too.
You mite make some friendship's along the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back