i found the perfect diaper for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about getting one, but my problem is that I do my laundry once a week at the laundromat, so that may be an issue

diapernh said:
I'm thinking about getting one, but my problem is that I do my laundry once a week at the laundromat, so that may be an issue

i found a solution that works for which may work for you as well but a zip up laundry bag/gym bag and put it in there then wash it inside it water and soap seems to bleed through the bag just fine foe me

I'm not afraid of it being seen. I wash my printed onsies, plushies, and pooh blanket there. It the issue of what to do with wet ones between laundry day

I want these, they're so adorable :D would you have to wear plastic pants with em though?

OMG that is an awesome diaper! I would totally get that'!

I have 5 Dependicos and they are my favorite diapers yet! But I always have issues with the cotton diapers getting super damp all around so I have a couple diaper covers made by them. The only issue with that is you can't enjoy the prints when it is covered by the diaper cover. i got some cutely printed diaper covers, but not as good as some of prints she has for the cotton diapers. I also have one AIO PUL diaper that does not need a diaper cover. I guess I'm just a heavy wetter or something. :b

Seen that diaper on Ebay! Have seriously thought about getting it, I LOVE the colors and MLP..

Wow, nice diaper, i like this picture.

You asked what is the difference between a cotton diaper and a flannel diaper. Cotton is a generic term. There are several types of cotton diapers including flannel, birdseye, gauze, and twill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back