Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Littles and ABDL's what music classics for listening?

Default Littles and ABDL's what music classics for listening?

Littles and ABDL's what music classics for listening? And what children/baby music suggestions?
    Sorry if this thread is bad place in.

This is a fine place. Do you mean classical music in particular? I don't know much of that. I do listen to lots of cute TV show songs to help me feel extra Little though. I might link some later if there is interest after I get on an actual computer.

Ooooh, I have no idea. I listen to anything really. I do have Let It Go and I Can See The Light on my ipod though but that's kind of it. Buut, maybe Disney Songs? I'm not really sure what else kind of baby/kid music is even out there to be honest. Unless you get that erm, what's it called? Kidz Bop or something but that's just little kids singing all the songs people hear on the radio.

Not classic, unless you call it classic for the classic rock, but I really enjoy "Rockeby Baby," it is clasic rock music turned into lullaby music box style. It is super awesome, sometimes I even listen to it when I'm just doing normal day stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by toyfun View Post
    Sorry, i mean baby/kid music classics.
    Oh! If that's the case, I do like a lot still. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star is probably my favorite. It makes me feel dreamy and curious, but also soothed. Good for the happy soul.

Itsy bitsy Spider is fun too, because you can do fun things with your hands but it's about spiders so it loses a few points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Not classic, unless you call it classic for the classic rock, but I really enjoy "Rockeby Baby," it is clasic rock music turned into lullaby music box style. It is super awesome, sometimes I even listen to it when I'm just doing normal day stuff.

yes!! these are great, I have Coldplay, the Beatles and Bob Marley!!

Twinkle Twinkle is a fav, along with Rock-a-bye Baby... Youtube is a goldmine for AB/Little music. I really like the Nite Nite song, listen to it every time I go to bed, nap of for the night, so soothing!