Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: New!

  1. #1

    Default New!

    Hi all! I joined this support group to see if I could come to understand what my partner is going through. My partner has just told me that he is AB/DL. He is also incontinent and has been for a while.

    I want to be with him and am willing to come to understand this part of his personality too. I hope there are other partners who can share their experiences with me.

    A little bit about me. I love sports - netball, basketball, tennis, swimming and cycling. I enjoy art activities. I love my culture and I am learning more about it - speaking the language, staying on a marae, meeting family and relatives.

    I look forward to hearing and sharing ideas with others in this group.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by roxon View Post
    Hi all! I joined this support group to see if I could come to understand what my partner is going through. My partner has just told me that he is AB/DL. He is also incontinent and has been for a while.

    I want to be with him and am willing to come to understand this part of his personality too. I hope there are other partners who can share their experiences with me.

    A little bit about me. I love sports - netball, basketball, tennis, swimming and cycling. I enjoy art activities. I love my culture and I am learning more about it - speaking the language, staying on a marae, meeting family and relatives.

    I look forward to hearing and sharing ideas with others in this group.
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! I want to start with a personal thank you, it always means a lot to the people here to see partners coming from a place of wanting to be understanding.

    Although you aren't the first one, so I'm sure that you totally might be able to find some people who share your experience within the community. Although I myself am a an AB (technically a Little but it's close enough) I am in a marriage with someone who is not, so I do understand what my partner has to deal with.. and if I don't I can always ask her! There are lots of us that are in relationships that could help you out!

    Your intro was wonderful and you seem like a great person! I hope you find all you are looking for out of ADISC. ^_^

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by roxon View Post
    Hi all! I joined this support group to see if I could come to understand what my partner is going through. My partner has just told me that he is AB/DL. He is also incontinent and has been for a while.

    I want to be with him and am willing to come to understand this part of his personality too. I hope there are other partners who can share their experiences with me.

    A little bit about me. I love sports - netball, basketball, tennis, swimming and cycling. I enjoy art activities. I love my culture and I am learning more about it - speaking the language, staying on a marae, meeting family and relatives.

    I look forward to hearing and sharing ideas with others in this group.
    Hi, welcome to ADISC. I hope this forum knows helps you.

  4. #4

    Default

    Welcome to the forums, Hopefully you will find the answers your looking for.

  5. #5

    Default New!



    Quote Originally Posted by santa22 View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Hopefully you will find the answers your looking for.
    Thank you for your kind greeting! I hope I find some answers in helping me to understand my partners AB/DL side. I also hope I can help others who are in the same situation as me to continue to find happiness and love with our partners.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! I want to start with a personal thank you, it always means a lot to the people here to see partners coming from a place of wanting to be understanding.

    Although you aren't the first one, so I'm sure that you totally might be able to find some people who share your experience within the community. Although I myself am a an AB (technically a Little but it's close enough) I am in a marriage with someone who is not, so I do understand what my partner has to deal with.. and if I don't I can always ask her! There are lots of us that are in relationships that could help you out!

    Your intro was wonderful and you seem like a great person! I hope you find all you are looking for out of ADISC. ^_^
    Thanks for your lovely warm greeting and I am sorry for taking such a long time to reply. Your reply brought a tear to my eyes as I was feeling a little bit like I was the first one to ever be in love with an AB/DL and to experience all of the confusion, disbelief, hurt and frustration but at the end of all these feelings, the one I hold most above everything else, is that I love him. I am willing to work things through with him. We have decided to be totally honest to each other and our communication is open and truthful. We are taking things slowly. I am sure I will find others who have experienced the same as me and I hope they can share their experiences so that we can work through our differences.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hi roxon and welcome to ADisc! You have came to the right place to find answers to just about all your questions - just browse all the topic headings, and read the threads that you are interested in within those topics. You are sure to make friends, and looking at your friends profiles, and the profiles of some of the thread starters and repliers are sure to give you lots of help. If they dont help, just ask a question within the proper topic!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.