Does anyone else WAIT to use their diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, I won't wait to wet my diaper as I don't get to be padded that often. If I finally get a chance to wear a diaper and I feel the urge to pee, and that nobody is around, I'm letting loose.

As another one said, No I don't have the luxury to wait...sometimes it's pain in the ass, putting on a fresh dry diaper, only to experience my bladder empties without much notice, and once again I'm in a wet diaper.

For me, it depends. Sometimes I enjoy holding in until I can't anymore but more than often I just relax when I feel first tip of having to urinate. It just feels so good to use them like a baby I'd want to be

I do plenty of times. I like wet diaper, but sometimes I prefer a nice dry diaper as well. Also I may know later I wont be able to change for awhile, so I use the restroom first then use the Diaper later when I am busy, then I wont have to worry about leaking. While I like a wet diaper there does come a point where it becomes uncomfortable, so I balance that with me schedule. Finally, it saves money. Most days even over night I keep to one large AB diaper, or two goodnites.

In the past I would only wet my diaper when I would have normally used the restroom as I never felt the urge otherwise. Now I am in diapers nearly 24/7 so I find that I am constantly peeing a little here a little there. Without forcing it I find myself wetting my diaper so much that I've had to start keeping extras in my car or in my girlfriends purse. We joke about it when I actually use the toilet to pee because it's pretty rare.

It really varies for me, I wear diapers 24\7 and I usually wait all day if I choose to wet since I am trying to make my diapers last as long as possible. I don't spend more than a couple hours in a wet diaper, I usually shower afterwards, and then I put a fresh one on. I remember a couple times where I held it to the point that I wet myself and the feeling of relief it was. However, I try not to wet very often since I still live at home with my parents and I just don't feel comfortable wetting myself around them. That will definitely change once I move out.

I will use the bathroom at night if I wake up, rather than sleep in a wet diaper. It kinda varies based on what I'm doing that day and what kind of diaper I'm wearing. If it's an Attends then I only get one wetting into it so I make sure I can change soon. If it's a Dry 24/7 and I'm just loafing around on my computer all day then I'll leave the flood gates open. I tend to drink a lot of fluids throughout the day so I don't have a set answer.

I can easily buy more diapers, but I have a limited window in which to wear. I cannot wear at home, but I have been wearing while at school. (6-8 hours a day)

That said, as soon as I get to school, I put one on. If at any time I feel the need to go, I let it go. If I am in class and wet, I will immediately change afterwards. If I am waiting in between classes, I will go change right before I go to my next class.

For anyone that remember my posts, I have a pragmatist approach, they are there to eliminate inconvience and are to be used for their intended purpose. I would not willingly mess though, as cleaning up would be terribly inconvenient.

For me it depends(haha) heavily on the situation. Obviously when out and about, I may try to hold off. But on the same token...if I'm in a mood to take on public restroom changes, then I don't hesitate. While at home I tend to use without restraint.

When I first started wearing I wore pretty much 24/7 and pulled them down like pull ups more often. Now I have not even used the commode in two weeks. I usually wake up and wet myself either in bed or on the way to the shower. I toss the disposable into the furnace each morning when I stoke the fire and then wash the cloth in the shower. I line with baby cloth accept when in town or needing to do number 2. Then I line with baby disposable so I can get it off quick and disposed of without a ton of supplies.

All day long I wet one or two more diapers in little trickles. About 5-6 pm I start holding it. I drink maybe 30 oz of water between then and bedtime hoping I'll wake up wet the next morning. I think I get the best of both worlds that way because I get plenty of baby time, but I also use my holding muscles every day so they stay in good working order. I really enjoy going to bed with a bladder almost full and waking up while emptying it is fun too.

I also like to wait a bit to wet my diaper. Not way too long, I don't want it to hurt. Just enough to feel like I HAVE to. I feel littler that way.

Yes, I wait. I go to the toilet right before putting one on so I can get the most time spent in one dry, then once my bladder gets full enough I slowly wet it and I stay in it as long as possible. I live with my parents and try to savour every experience I get :)

I go in the toliet right before I put a diaper on bu that's as long as I prolong it. I dont try to hold it once I've got a diaper on. I like a wet diaper better than a dry one :sweatdrop:

Like many others have said, I usually go to the toilet before putting on a diaper. This way I can keep the diaper on longer. To me, the diaper feels different when dry and when it is wet and I like the feel of the diaper both ways.

I tend to savor every moment of it before I wet it. I dont get much padding but when I do I make sure I have a full bladder before I go and use it to the point of leaking.

I absolutely do! The thing with me is it's a money-saveatory procedure. When i wear for the longest time it's during the night - sometimes day wearing occurs depending on mood/how long the film is (ha ha) - tho really where this thread's concerned that infos not actually important...bottom line I mainly wear at night and every nite unless the circumstances are really against me and unfair. Because nappies are expensive (possibly even more drainN than cigarettes!) long usage occurs with me, I wear the same nappy three nights in a row but before falling asleep on the third night i wet the nappy - don't jump to conclusions that's the only night out of the three on which I use it because I'm not that disgusting (wether it's yor cup of tea or not however I do sometimes mess come the morning but it's a rare thing with me). I never finish a nappy unused - mainly for self-security...I don't want the bin-men asking prying questions about dry ones - and British bin-men are those kind of people! I don't know...I may be shooting myself in the foot...because to have a nappy that lasts for three nights you need to be working with a certain level of quality. You don't want a nappy with easily wandering absorbative material - absorbative material that frontally sinks even if you're going to bed dry! And the tapes have got to keep their hold as well - if you try a nappy and the tapes go after one nite (and you didn't pre-sleep-wet) unless for you it's not a bother continue no longer with that brand! That's what I do at least...with one exception - The British baby-printed adult nappy from Cuddlz (or to be truthful one of them) has only two tapes. After two nights they are barely sticking and about to lose stick completely so I treat them differently. In conclusion yes I do wait, my reasons are good and it saves me moola! bringmesunshine

There is a fetish called "Omorashi" in Japan. In it a person is "turned on" by the act of "holding it in" for as long as possible. I know a couple ABDLs on skype and they are into that, is that what you are referring to?

Well, most of the time I will wait. I personally like holding it till I can't anymore.

There will be times though that I will put on a diaper simply to be diapered. No plans to actually use it. I do this mostly at night time, though I can't say I stay dry by the time I wake up lol.

Sometimes I will wait until I really have a strong urge to go, as the feeling of relief and wetting your nappy full force is great.

Then there's the other situation of thinking you will leak so waiting until you can be bothered to move to somewhere that won't be an issue before letting go!

Same for me, I like the feeling of a fresh diaper and I like to keep it the longest possible, so I prefer even to go to the loo before pulling up a new diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back