Who cares me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyfun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The internet is very big. But i don't found a people, who cares me.
I'm sorry this post but i'm very sad :(

toyfun said:
I'm sorry to post thread, but i'm very sad :(

Can't say that at all! You will find someone eventually. It takes time to find the right partner to settle in for you. Of course you won't find anyone here since it is not a dating site but there are online dating sites you can sign up and find your so or you can look up a crush you had in like College or High school, these things take time and you can't mourn over this if you don't give up. Internet is big yes, but I find the internet a great source of knowledge of planes and cars and to you, I think there is one site it's waiting on you to click!

Are you looking for a partner for marriage? Looking for some father or mother figure? You will find one but can't jump to one right away, got to think that over and go easy instead of rushing that way you don't blow your opportunity and make you feel like your being an ass when you are not.

Here on ADISC toy, we care about ya! We are glad you are a member here and are posting some interesting posts, keep it up because we love the posts/threads/support we get on here practically everyday ;)

toyfun said:

Hey toyfun! We might all have our lives that make us hustle and bustle, but ADISC is a family too. I'm sorry that you are sad. I would make silly faces for you and try to cheer you up.

I hope that things get better for you, and that you quickly find a bunch of people who do care about you. The internet is a big place, like you said. Don't give up!

Thank you, and i don't give up.

toyfun said:

Hello toyfun :) No need to be sorry for sharing how you feel here. You have come to the right place to feel safe and secure to make new friends. I find the more you interact in the forums, people respond and get to know you more. Eventually leading to warm, loving friendships. I look forward in hearing from you in more posts/ threads. Have Fun exploring and interacting in ADISC
Lotsa Loves toyfun xoxoxox

GoldenHoneyMummy said:
Hello toyfun :) No need to be sorry for sharing how you feel here. You have come to the right place to feel safe and secure to make new friends. I find the more you interact in the forums, people respond and get to know you more. Eventually leading to warm, loving friendships. I look forward in hearing from you in more posts/ threads. Have Fun exploring and interacting in ADISC
Lotsa Loves toyfun xoxoxox

Hello GoldenHoneyMummy Thanks for help me :) I'm thankful. And thanx everyone, for help me. This forum is really helps me.
Lotsa Loves me too, GoldenHoneyMommy, you are cute :)

Don't be despondent, Toyfun! Whilst it takes a while to find someone online who you develop a genuine, deep connection with, you're doing the right thing by opening yourself up and creating a dialogue with like-minded people on ADISC; with whom you share a common interest, and in some cases, maybe more. I quite often feel lonely - in real life and online - because sometimes you reach out to someone and don't get a friendly response, or at times you don't feel like there's anyone you can envisage yourself trying to build a bond with. We all feel like that sometimes.

If you ever want to have a chat, about ABDL or anything else, you're more than welcome to drop me a PM. I'd say that overall this is a very friendly and welcoming community, and whilst not everyone will be on the same wavelength as you (such is life), the vast majority of ADISCers are friendly and communicative. I hope (and expect) you'll find some of the friendship and support you're looking for here. :)

Thanks your advice SirNapsAlot. I never give up.And i'm not despondent :) PM? I dont know write PM. I'm not EC. I writed this problem in Off-topic.

Believe me, Toyfun. I definitely know how that feels, to fell alone, but you will find someone someday, as will I.

I hope me too find something who cares me.

toyfun said:

As for myself, just I don't give a shit - today failed me someone from this kinky world, who was (I supoused) someone who I can call my friend. So now just I don't care. And nobody cares for me (I mean NOBODY. No friends around, no SO, no family.) Guess I'd suicide myself, but I'm not enough asshole to realize something like that. I refuse suicides of anybody.

CrazySmoker said:
As for myself, just I don't give a shit - today failed me someone from this kinky world, who was (I supoused) someone who I can call my friend. So now just I don't care. And nobody cares for me (I mean NOBODY. No friends around, no SO, no family.) Guess I'd suicide myself, but I'm not enough asshole to realize something like that. I refuse suicides of anybody.

I can tell you honestly, CrazySmoker, that ADISC cares about you. I don't always see eye-to-eye with every single poster, but I care about everyone who posts here, and I genuinely think of this site as a big, slightly eccentric family! I'm sorry to hear that people have let you down - it's a horrible feeling, but it should never give you a feeling of worthlessness. Someone else's selfishness doesn't reflect badly on you, it reflects badly on them.

Thank you for some positive comment... Guess my situation is like a protagonist of one video of Metallica: ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back